Eating Habits

Summary: Nana invites Tsuna's friends to dinner, where they have a special course: seafood. However, when they leave, they leave with a horrifying memory of Tsuna and crab.  

A/N: I know I should be working on Stuck with Orange Eyes and Crows. But, I have no idea when I'm coming back to my unfinished chapter for Stuck with Orange Eyes, or start a new one for Crows.

So, enjoy these one-shots as I work on them. (This is a one-shot).

Fun Fact: I was eating crab when this idea came up.

Please enjoy the story.

"Ara! Tsu-kun has so many friends!" Nana says, smiling at the head of the table, clasping her hands together.

"Thank you for inviting us." The Guardians say, sitting somewhere on the left or right of the table.

Tsuna is sitting on her left, and he is nervously glancing between his food and Reborn. Then, he switches his glances and gazes at his friends, biting his lower lip. "I don't feel so good, maybe I should—"

"Nonsense!" Reborn and Nana say in unison. The brunet freezes at the clash of voices. A kind one with a cheeky one. This isn't going to end well.

"Tsu-kun, I made this feast just for you!" Nana says, blinking her eyes at him. Tsuna immediately feels a flash of guilt and the fourteen-year-old sinks back in his chair, but he isn't ready to give up yet.

"Dame-Tsuna, you wouldn't want to make Mama cry, would you?" Reborn adds, but Tsuna knows him well enough that he can take the hint under the sentence. Eat, or I'll double your training. Mafia bosses always attend important meals.

Tsuna sighs and resigns to his fate. And his pride. (And this one wasn't about his friends, though he was worrying about them as well, albeit a bit too much).

Gokudera joins in, sitting on Tsuna's right, saying with the unneeded sparkles that causes Tsuna to sink lower in his chair. "Tenth! Don't worry! I'll make sure there's no poison in the food."

"Yeah, Tsuna!" Yamamoto says, sitting across from him. Carefree and smiling as always, the baseball player sits, twitching as the scent of the food comes to his side. "Don't worry about anything!"

"Gokudera, Yamamoto." Tsuna says, the names feeling comfortable on his tongue. But not enough to ease the bad feeling he was getting. "B-but, that's not what I—"

Reborn kicks his head, causing Tsuna to fall from his chair. "R-Reborn!" He yells, holding his hurt cheek, standing up.

"Mafia bosses sit up straight." Reborn says, dismissing anything Tsuna might have to say.

Tsuna nervously looks around his table, glancing at Ryohei's eager face at the food, Mukuro and Chrome's nonchalant ones, though the look in their eyes says otherwise, Fuuta, Lambo, and I-Pin's patience (Lambo looked like he wouldn't last very long), and Hibari glaring at him in a corner of the room, getting tired from the crowding.

The brunet sighs and sits down, and his mother ties a napkin around his neck. Questioning glances are thrown at the movement, but Tsuna's doesn't answer them, looking down at the ground.

"I—"

"Just eat, Dame-Tsuna." The said teen feels the presence of a familiar gun. He stills and closes his eyes, breathing softly. Hopefully, it wouldn't turn as bad as he was thinking it was going to turn out.

Hibari walks over to the table and grabs his fill, the table filled with food from the range of lobster to some crab, most seafood. Once he, strangely gracefully, exits the room, everybody pounces.