Games

Summary: If Tsuna was good at something. It would be games. Any game, and he will beat any person. Including the World's Greatest Hitman.

A/N: I don't know what I was thinking.

⋆⋆

Tsuna stared at Reborn with piercing eyes as the hitman rolled the pair of die. The whole room was silent as the two stared at the sum of the die, and Tsuna promptly threw his hands in the air, grinning.

"I win!" He cried, and Reborn didn't do so much of anything but twitch. How the heck —

"Rematch." Reborn demanded, positively furious behind his facade that he couldn't win. He has lived longer than his student, not to mention he was the World's Greatest Hitman, an all-rounder at everything!

"But Reborn," Tsuna pouted, feeling his stomach starting to flip with hunger. They had been playing all morning! "We already —"

"Again." Reborn stated ominously, and feeling a familiar shiver go down his spine, Tsuna started setting up the game again, since Reborn was no fair player whenever he lost — or played any game, Tsuna internally grumbled to himself.

For the past hours since he had started the game for intentional fun, when Reborn got desperate, he actually tried to cheat. Tsuna had . . . outsmarted him, for a lack of a better word, and had continuously won every round from the first. And now . . . he was regretting his only talent in games as Reborn was fingering his gun if he didn't hurry setting up the next game.

As he began setting up the game again, both were too caught up to notice the teens outside the brunet's door, though Tsuna glanced towards the door once before being snapped by Reborn to continue.

"How much do you bet it's going to be Reborn?" Yamamoto whispered to the group, and Gokudera looked torn between choosing the Sky or the hitman.

"It's going to be the little animal." Hibari smirked, allowing the crowding outside the door. "I bet ten dollars on it."

"Kufufu, then I better bet on the baby hitman so I can get something against you, skylark." Mukuro chuckled, and hoped that he would win as he handed over ten dollars along with Hibari to Chrome.

"Guys, it extremely going to begin again!" Ryohei managed to whisper, and they all crowded next to the door, waiting to for the victor to emerge.

Ten minutes later, Hibari was victorious with twenty dollars in his pocket while Tsuna escaped out of the window, running from the raging hitman who didn't bother hide his displeasure.