Roommate

I haven't even gotten into the building yet I'm terrified of being here. "Mom, why do I have to go to this school?" I asked. "I already told you, it's to 'straighten' you out. Now come on, we have to check you in." Bringing me to a school full of guys to make me straight? Not exactly a smart move on her part. Oh well, I'll never understand her logic. The building didn't look much like a school, it looks more like a prison than anything else.
"I'll see you in two years, hopefully by then you'll be the son I've always wanted." What a loving thing to say. "I'll show you to your room, follow me." A security guard said. He led me up four flights of stairs and then down a long narrow hallway. "Room 417, here's your key." "....Thanks?" I didn't mean for it to sound like a question. When the guard was out of sight I unlocked the door to go inside. Time to meet your roommate, don't make a fool of yourself. "Shit!" I tripped and fell as I opened the door. Ohgodohgodohgod... No one's in here. There's two beds, one of them looks untouched and clean. The other one has unkempt navy blue bedding on it. "Hey, why the hell are you in my dorm?" I froze at the sudden voice. "I'm talking to you, answer me." He demanded. "I-I'm sorry...i-it's my first day, I was lead to this room and given this key....hi." I'm such a rambling mess. Way to go idiot. "I was told that someone was rooming with me...who are you?" He clearly isn't fine with me here. "My name is Wesley...what's yours?" "I'm just going to call you Wes instead, I'm David but don't bother learning it, I don't plan on staying here much longer." He mumbled. "What do you mean?" "What the- are you stupid? This place is like living in fucking hell, I'm bailing out of here in a few days." He stared daggers at me. "How did you even end up in a dump like this?" David's voice softened a bit. How do you tell someone you just met that you're gay? With my luck he'll think I'm weird and avoid me. I'll just tell him my mom made me come here. "My mom forced me to be apart of school, so here I am." I'm really trying my hardest not to sound awkward right now. "Oh?" He doesn't look convinced. "David, are you in there?" Someone outside knocked on the door. David answered it. "Hey Anthony, what's up?" A guy with emo hair walks into the room. "Dude it's Friday, you know what that means!" He grinned mischievously. "Oh right, I almost forgot about the party." Said David. "Who's that?" The one named Anthony asked. "I'm Wesley...h-hi...." I put my hand out to shake his. They both burst out laughing at me. My face burned with embarrassment. "This guy's hilarious, I like you." Anthony snickered "Just call'em Wes." David shook his head. "He can come to the party with you, I'm sure the others will like him too." "Oh....n-no...go without me... I-I'd much rather s-stay here." I need to stop stuttering so much. "Good, then stay here!" David glared at me. "Come on new kid, party with us."  "I really don't want to go, you guys can go have fun...I'll stay h-ere." "See Anthony, he doesn't want to come!" David said annoyed. "Nah, just give us a chance, you're gonna love it." Anthony grabbed my arm and forced me out of the room. I saw David still giving me the death stare, he already hates me and I literally just met him a few minutes ago.

*time skip*

"You, let's go." David said in a demanding tone. "But I'm not ready to go just yet." "It doesn't matter, everyone's going to be too fucked up to even notice how bad you look." He spat. It's obvious that he's in a hurry to get to wherever the hell I'm being dragged to. "Fine..."
We arrived at the party and I see that they are way more people that I would've expected. "Come with me." David held onto me by the sleeve of my shirt. I feel like a fucking dog on a leash right now. "You drink at all?" He stopped me in front of a cooler full of beer cans. "Never tried any" I said. "You're a wuss, I can already tell. Drink this." He handed me one of the cans which he opened for me. The taste was anything but good, it's extremely bitter but I swallowed it anyway. "You get used to the taste after awhile." "Oooh who's the hottie?" Anthony with three other guys and a drunk Asian girl stood behind us. "That's Mari, you'll have to excuse her..." Anthony said disappointed. "Pretty hair!" She pressed her whole body against mine just to play with my hair. "Mari you have a boyfriend, you drunk ass." David nearly yelled at her. "You gonna drink that?" The one with glasses and a faux mohawk  asked. "Oh...no, I'm not." I set the alcohol down on a table next to me. "Wes, you already know Anthony and Mari, here's Sohinki...Matt if you prefer, and that's Josh." "I like to be called Joven though." He added. This is all too overwhelming for me, the noise, the people...oh god. "For fucks sake, David, why are you dragging him around?" A person with a bowl haircut joined in the group. "Look, I don't like this bitch in the slightest, in fact I hate him. But I'm not going to be a straight up asshole just yet, I'm showing him the ropes before I cut his ass off." David's words burned into my core. He really does hate me, what am I even doing here? I should get back to the dorm now. I turned around and started to run, fuck him and his friends, all I need is myself. "Where are you going"? David called after me but I kept running instead of listening to him. Why do I care about his opinion so much? Coming here was a mistake, I just need to get away.
I made it back to the dorm exhausted from all that running, I'm surprised that I remembered my way back here. I'm glad I left when I did otherwise I would have a huge panic attack right there and then, it's time to calm down, let's just settle into bed and hope to fall asleep before David gets back.

A/N: sorry for any grammar errors and misspelled words. My first language is French and I'm still learning English, so my apologies! ^_^