Lost

"What are going to do?" Josh asked panicked. "Keep yourself together, Joshua, we'll find him." Matt gently rubbed his shoulder. "So why did he run?" Anthony turns his attention to me. "I was talking to him and he just flipped out on me." "Why do I feel like you're not giving us the whole story?"
"Fine, we...k-kissed, more like I'm the one who kissed him. That's when he freaked and ran." They looked at me in pure disgust and disapproval. "That was dumb of you to do, Wes. You took advantage of David at his most vulnerable state." Anthony glares at me. "What the hell is wrong with you, dude? You can't just go and do that to someone like him." Ian states. "Can we focus on finding him please? We're wasting time." I said. "He's not wrong, we gotta find him before it's too late." Matt butted into the conversation. "is Josh doing better?" Anthony asked. "He's a little unsettled and on the verge of a panic attack, I need to stay here with him in case something happens. You guys go look, he most certainly left the school already." Matt suggested. What does he mean by too late?
"We don't need to sneak out, it's the weekend, they'll let us come and go as we please." Anthony said holding the door open for Ian and I.

I wish I could just go back to when David hated me. Heh, he more than likely hates me now.

*an hour later*

The three of us decided that split up to cover more ground only using phones to communicate. Heavy clouds hang over the city darkening this cool fall day. Rain clouds: nature's way to make days more dramatic. The wind picks up blowing away the dead leaves that litter the streets. My phone starts to ring in my pocket. It's the group call. "Hello?" I say. "Are you guys sure we should be out here? There's one hell of a storm that's about to arrive." I said sounding worried. "You can go back if you want, but I won't stop until I find him." Finding David is my top priority, a little water isn't going to stop me. I intend to fix the disaster I created.

Lasercorn pov

It's cold out out here considering I didn't grab my hoodie before I left, all I have are the long sleeves of my shirt which isn't doing much for me. I'm really pissed off at Wes, I was perfectly fine with him sitting next to me and all, but he fucking kisses me at a time like this!? And he thinks that I'm the asshole... Screw him and screw everyone else, I'm alone now with nothing to lose. I'm just a lost soul trying to find the light. I'm in a part of LA I don't believe I've ever seen before, the streets are littered with trash blowing through the gusts of wind, the buildings are either abandoned or look like they should be. There isn't a single person around, I see no lights in the windows and not a single car in sight. Where am I? "David, where are you!?" I heard a voice call after me. I started running away

A/N: terribly sorry for long wait and for the fact the chapter is so short. I've been on vacation for awhile and I'm just now getting back :P