Chapter- 5 "Manik's imagination "

Its a very short part.Actually in this part i am going write what Manik feels for Nandini.Competition update will be on next part.

Manik's P.O.V-

After dropping mom to airport I headed to MY school to see the organiging of competion if its going well or not.As always prinipal gave me the responsibility to take care of it.I checked on it and it was going pretty well.Then I went to prinipals room to inform him about that.After that I was about to leave when I spoted Nandini with her freinds eating their tiffin. I had a smile immediately to see her.I don't know what brought me towards her.

Then I thought I had to make an excuse. Yahh !! I made it and handed her the slip which Dad gave me yesterday.."Wow Manik good job!! what an excuse to talk to a girl !!!! " Anyway after some chitchatting with her and her friends with my super attitude I bid bye to them. Now I'm in my car on my way to home.

But what is this felling ??? Whenever I see her I really want to talk to her .Though its very rare I can see her in spite of being neighbour.Its not that I think about her all time like a ROMEO.."Now from where this comes??" Any way but when I see her it seems like time has stopped for me. I so damn want to talk to her at that moment.

I dont know whats wrong with me.I never feel like this before as I know her from childhood.But it all started from last year Sports Competition of school. (Thinking about last year competition he describes what happened) When she fell on the ground going to take a holt in gymnastics she hurted her legs very badly that she could not move her legs.

I could not resist the fact as I was amezingly waching her taking cotinuously holt so neatly.But when I realized she hd fallen I could not believe.I immediately ran and carried her to the sick room.

              In the sick room I stood beside her and the doctor checked her

In the sick room I stood beside her and the doctor checked her.She was not crying but the pain was clearly visible on her face.Even in that situation I obseved her for the first time so closely. I could not stop me to see her beutiful and pouty lips,small nose and most importantly her eyes.

Her eyes were so deep and mesmerizing.I was lost in her eyes...I have no words to describe those. After that day whenever i see her or think about her that face,that gymnastics poses are flash infront of my eyes.. And an automatic smile cames on my lips....Oh Goooood !!! I will be mad..Actly I am mad.No come on she considers me as Dada....Disgusting !!!! And I am thinking like this about her..seriously??? Shame on me...No no no Manik you have many other work to do..You have to practice for the competition..Stop thinking rubbish...