Chapter-42 "Is it something else "

Nandini's POV

It's been almost 2 months Manik has gone to Bangalore.. Everything has changed in my life.. It has become boring, upsetting and most importantly depressing.. No,  not only for Manik has gone but something  really bad is happening with me.. I need to just talk to him but I really can't do on phone .. I have to say that face to face.. That's why I have to be NORMAL 😒😒.. Wow!!

" Tujhse Naaraaz
Nahiin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main
Tere Masum Sawaalon Se
Pareshaan Hoon Main
O Pareshaan Hoon Mai "

And that's my ringtone as depressed as me.. I don't know why I have  selected this ..need to change immediately.. "Hello "-I answer Manik's call taking a cab for college.. "Hey what are you doing? "-He asks with full of love.. God this man is really a sweetheart.. I don't know I deserve him or not "hello are you there? "-his voice!! "yeah I'm just going to college "-I answer.."hmm... Achha listen actually I have some more stuff to do so I think I won't be able to go tomorrow "- suddenly I come into a reality check.. Yes it's already 2 months and he must be here... Ok hold on what did he just say "what are you saying??  Why the hell you have to stay there when I really need you the most? I just can't believe it.. "-I don't know what happened to me but it annoyed me a lot.. I just cut the call and switch off my phone..

College canteen
........................................................................
"Nandini here come "- Mukti greets me with her broad smile..  I join the gang with my upset mind.. They are talking about something really funny may be but nothing has entered into my head. "What's so funny guys... Can I join?? " - A voice exactly from my behind freezes me there... I clearly recognize the voice, the smell..I shut my eyes unable to look back.. I can hear the sound of relief in my heart .."I think someone has missed me a looot... Has she? "-He whispers keeping his chin on my shoulder.. "no"-I say... I just can't hold myself anymore.. I turn and give him a tight hug. One thing I hate about him is he always lies to me to make fun or give surprises...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

"how romantic "-Navya take us to the real world..

"Distance hurts "-Cabir mocks

"Shut up stupid... Ok guys excuse us for today.. But see you tomorrow here okk.. "- Manik hugs everyone and we leave from there..
........................................................................

Manik's farmhouse

Manik's POV

I know she missed me very much so I did.. 2 months were like 2 years.. I take her here want to spend some alone time.. Last we met here before going to Bangalore.. That moment  !!!
"Come let's go to the terrace "-we head to there  .

Nandini is infront of me between my legs.. A cute little teady Bear.. So soft.. Cuddling her is the best feeling ever. I gently rub my chick with her making her goosebumps.. May be because of my beard.. I know she likes it..

"you know past those days taught me a lot.. Taught me how much I am incomplete without you ....I missed you so badly.... I just want you all the time beside me... "- I say in a very low voice with all my heart. She turns to hug me.. I can feel her little smile..

I want to tell something more .. But I don't know how..Should I say or not.. Many things are coming into my mind............. May be I should say.. She'll be happy...
"Nandini.... Will you be my wife?? "-finally I gather that courage ..ohh god it feels so amazing..

Nandini immediately looks at me with all surprise..yes I expected that she'll be shocked but her expression is telling something else. I can sense something different ...