Chapter -25 "Our first outing "

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy for being super duper late........ But I was really busy these days..... And I will be busy. So I am taking sorry in advance from you.. Please don't loose hope and keep supporting.......

For now this small update only for you......... Trying to make up 😛😛

........................................................................

In the evening

Manik 's POV

(he is standing in front of the mirror setting his hair )

Yeah all set. Dress is just over perfect. Huuufff  !!!!!!!  Ready for my first date. Hope she will like my gift.

"Maniiiiik "

"Maniiiiik "

Ohhhh shit  !!!!!  Mom  !!!!!  Mar gaya tu Manik.  Ab tujhe kon bachayega Mom ki lecture se............ No no I have to act normal...... Yes......

(Entering his room)

"Manik will you have Prasad which Nandini's moo..."  "Manik?  Where are you going? "

As expected question

"No where just to hang around "- I reasons...... "Really ??? All I know in these 20 years you never go from home in this particular day as you become tired......... What is cooking????  "

I can't deafeat this lady

" OK honestly saying I am going with Nandini..... And please don't give me lecture ok.... This is my first date so don't spoil it.  "- I have no option but to tell her

" Seriously your first date  ?????  You are so shameless Manik. She is 16 years old. First of all you proposed a 6 years younger girl than you and now you are talking her for a date  ???? "

" Why I wasted my time  threatening her as I know she never stops lecturing me  " - I think to myself

"So what can I do for that  ???  Who told you to get married to dad so early  ??? " - You know I'm Manik Malhotra and I have the power to shut everyone 's mouth......... I pat myself and leave.  I know what exactly her expression is now ...

Manik is waiting for Nandini at the road near her tuition class

.......................................................................
.
Manik is waiting for Nandini at the road near her tuition class.. After some time she comes towards him. Manik get mesmerize by her beauty. Her dress is just perfect for a date complementing him.

Nandini - Hii

Nandini - Hii

Manik - Hey. So shall we?

Nandini -(hesitatingly ) yeah sure

Manik - (He can understand the hesitation of her so he is trying to lightening the mood)   You know I m really hungry.  Can we eat something  ???

Nandini - of course.even I'm also hungry

Manik - Great... So what do you want to have  ???

Nandini - ummmmm  Moglai......( A famous street food of Bengal. See the image )

Manik - Don't you wanna go to some restaurant  ??

Nandini - Not today... May be later

Manik - okk as you say (smiles )

They go to the moglai shop in the next footpath and order.

Manik - here your dish

Nandini - thanks

They eat their food and leave from there. As they are near their house so  they have their walking path.

Walking towards their house no one is talking . May be they are talking to themselves. Cold breeze is heating their faces . They are enjoying each others company. Both of them are thinking about own thoughts.  Then they are crossing a park area... Suddenly And in its speaks up

Nandini-  You know this park...... There are my sweetest childhood memories.

Manik - hmm.  This park.  I also used to come over here.

Nandini - Come let's go inside.

Manik - ok lets go.

They enter the park. As its a children's park so there's no lock gate.

........................................................................

Okay so let's see what is awating in the next part..... Stay tuned