Chapter -32 "planning to die "

Nandini's POV

"Whaaaaaatttttt............
R you serious??? Urrggghhhh !!!! Do you really know what are you saying  ??? " I become so so angry on Manik. How can he say that the 3 idiots (Cabir , abhi, Drubh) also will come with us???  The thing is this will be the worst day of my life. I am witnessing bad newses from morning.

"Look Nandini chill. I know I myself ruined it all. Because of my stupidity........ Please don't angry... I don't know what to say but please I don't want to spoil our plans " I hear Manik's apologise. But still I won't melt. I can feel my mood swings are on the top of it's.

"I don't want to spoil our plans " I mock back. "don't you think it is already spoiled?? "  "I know I know........ "-he tries to defence but my voice is too loud to his " No you don't know anything. You can't understand what is going on my mind, on my body. For the first time I am going to wear Saree only for your request. And now all are coming. How will I stand in front of them wearing Saree???  I am feeling so shy yarr.......... Huff?!!!OK now what to do just cut the phone. See you on time " saying this I hang up leaving surely a surprised Manik.

Manik's POV

#"God please just take me there ..it's time to leave this world "- I don't know why but this time I am feeling really angry. My eye brows are curled, nose is wide open, fists are tightly shut... Surely I'm looking angry bird.  "seriously I really thought Nandini is different from other typical girls. But no she proved me wrong today. I thought she might be angry for telling them everything but no she is angry because she can't wear Saree in front of them  "

- I frustratingly saying to myself and I can also feel that someone has witnessed this.. I turn to look and yes who else can be... My mom."hahahaha!!!  Sorry sorry I just came to put your clothes here " - Mom and her mock... " don't laugh at me.. I'm planning to die ".." that's great "-she again mocks and I roll my eyes... What else can I do??

At 11:30 a. m

Finally it's time to go.. I m waiting little far from our society hoping that she won't come with a bad mood or won't talk to me or angry with me. I just don't want to spoil the day. The jokers are waiting on another road. I strictly ordered not to come here as I don't know how her mood is now.

I'm in my thoughts then I can see a girl wearing a saree is coming. Hopefully it's Nandini... Yes she is.. Ohh god she is looking so so so......... Little.. R you serious she is actually looking like a child. This make me smile and now I really want to pull her cheeks. And here she is in front of me...

"You know what I was angry with you

"You know what I was angry with you..." before I complete the sentence she furrows her eye brows.. "come down... I was angry with you.... But this look of yours faded all that . Trust me I will baby sit you if I'm not in love with you. "

Hearing this she smiles smartly sorry tries to act smart but the child inside her is totally visible to me. I gesture her to sit on my scooter. She sits on or I can say she sits on literally jumping. I can understand she is facing little difficulty with the saree but she has no idea that these acts of her make me crazy like hell..

"Nandini      can I eat you  ???" 

"NO"- her clear reaction. I just laugh.

"By the way you also looking hand.....  Nice "

"well I know that "

"huhh!!!! I just said because you complemented me that's it "

"ohh really??? "

"YES REALLY "

(Avoid the bag)

(Avoid the bag)

........................................................................

Who didn't like the looks of Nandini let me clarify that I intentionally choosed it to show her immature specially about Indian attire. She is a teenager so she can't be the fashionista . But she looks cute.