Chapter - 40 "For the first time "

C - okk so boys group vs girls group..

Nav- are you insane??  If you take Armaan sir then we will obviously lose it .

C- tumlog waise v harne hi Wale ho.

M- what do you mean by harne wale ho ha??

Armaan - plz plz no argument ...and plz no sir... Only Armaan..

Aryaman - yes we are friends now.. No formalities.. Can we start now??  And Armaan will be our judge... What say?
Girls - ok fare enough

Then they start their antakhshari... Girls are giving tough competition to the boys . But Manik's full concentration is on Nandini...yeah he is one who is not enjoying the game. His mind is fixed on her . Nandini is aware of his  gaze , which makes her a little shy but she is enjoying with others.  That's why Manik is getting irritated that why she is behaving like she doesn't know what he wants to say, why isn't she even looking at him ......

It seems like Manik is eager to say something to her.. he wants Nandini to look at him once.. So he gives a missed call. Nandini confusingly looks at him to see the face with full of eagerness , a little annoyed and what gives her goosebumps that is full of intensity of his eyes. Manik points to the corner to meet there and goes..Nandini helplessly excuses and leave .

To the corner of the house :

Nandini comes and Manik forcefully holds her hands saying " Nandini why do you behave like a child ? "

"why ? What happened? " - she asks

"Nothing... Just come "- he then takes her into a room..

In the room :

" Manik this is so dark.. Why have you taken me here?  I can see only your face "

Manik pulls her towards him leaning to the closed door and says

"can't you understand Nandini?  I was constantly looking at you and you... You are enjoying stupid antakhari... Hear Cabir's joker song (as they can hear their voices)  "

" Why are you saying like this?  We are friends... And you threw this party na.... You didn't like I was enjoying? "

" Nandini don't get me wrong.. Yes I threw the party.. I wanted to spend time with you.... Only you.. "

"Okay I'm with you na.... Happy? "

Pulling her more " more than happy.......(a silence occures)  Nandini  why do you always torture me? Don't you feel me, my willingness  ? Don't you feel my body which wants you to the fullest ?"

His huskiness, the touch of his lips under her face make her go crazy like hell.... " please don't do this... I'm feeling weak.. "

" I don't know why m I doing this... (pressing his lips on her forehead and continues from nose to lips he stpos)  I have no control over me.. (rubs the lips with his finger ) I just wanna do this... " and softly kisses her holding her cheeks.

(A song by Armaan)

Pyar manga hai tumhi se
Mujhe pyar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Na intezaar karo

Main bhi dil ki sun raha hoon
Tum bhi dil ki suno
Pyar manga hai tujhse
Mujhe pyar karo

She turns out by anticipation ..thousands of butterflies are flattering in her stomach.. She knows well what Manik wants from her.  She also wants it badly but a shyness always comes into them . Manik rubs softly his cheeks to her holding tightly from back.  She leans her head on his shoulder to give him more space. Taking the opportunity he gives a wet kiss from her shoulder to her ears.

Tujhe paane ka junoon iss qadar hai
Tere khwaabon se bhari ye nazar hai
Zara dheere se mere paas aao
Tumhe kitna pyaar hai ye batao

Pucho naa bas dil de do
Mujhe pyaar karo
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se
Naa inkaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Naa intezar karo

Nandini is loving it..... she is loving his acts, his gesture as well as she is feeling very weak in front of him.  he keeps kissing her and she is digging his hands more... She tries to go but it seems like manik is not enough of her sweet little torture.. He holds her hands stepping forward with Nandini is stepping backward . They end up in the wall .her face is between his hands, his full weight is on her , eyes are fixed to her eyes.. But Nandini is unable to eye connect with him ..her eyes are tightly shut.... "Nandini..look at me.."  - he pleases wanting her too feel the same he feels right now.

Mm..
Tu hai neele aasmaan ka musafir
Chala aaya taaro se meri khatir
Teri baahon mein ajab sa ik sukoon hai
Mujhe jaana ab kahi aur kyun hai
Tum meri bas meri ho
Mujhe pyaar karo

Things getting tougher for her. Leaving from there she is thinking is the only way to escape. She steps beside to leave but Manik is not ready to free her from his hold.  "Nandini !!" -he holds her arm pulls her shakingly makes her eyes open .. His intensity is clear in his voice. He literally pounces on her lips kissing her madly like there is no tomorrow . For the first time they are kissing like this.  Actually everything is new for both of them. The sound of their beautiful loving act is clearly audible in the room. Both of them are enjoying their own wetness. For Manik's surprise Nandini is also responding the same. His hands roams her back fully. He opens the knot of her dress . Slowly getting down to her chest and presses his wet lips on her cleavage.Nandini clutches his hair feeling a sensation in her body.... His mind stops him to go further though he wants it madly.... To control himself, to give her pleasure he hugs her tightly showing how much he  loves, cares her ......

Pyaar manga hai tumhi se

Mujhe pyaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Naa intezar karo........

........................................................................

Phew.... Looooooong update... But trust me I just loved this part... Feeling so nostalgic 😝😝😝😝😝
Haye Mai to sharma gayi 😅😅😅😅

On a serious note plz plz don't forget to comment....