Chapter 17 - "No one knows what to say "

Nandini's POV

After talking to Mukti I also think that I should call him. But how?? I'm getting so nervous. I mean what will I say to him?? But I have to ........ today or tomorrow . So Nandini go for it....

9832282906

983228290.

98322829..

9832282...

983228....

98322.....

9832......

983.......

98........

9.........

..........

No I can't do this.. At least not now.. I'll call at evening. Yes..

End of POV

The whole day Nandini spent thinking about that. She could not concentrate on her study ....... not a single minute .And its finally evening. Time to call. Or time for exam.

In the evening

Manik's POV

I'm in my room checking my phone waiting for Cabir's call . But that moron ....... What takes him that much time??? Its been one hour I sent him to buy 4 tickets of Eden Garden. There will be India Vs Australia game .
My all time favorite companion.

But where is he???? If he went late and all tickets were booked na I swear I will not spare him. Oh god!!! I'm getting so restless. I eagerly waited for the match. Then my phone starts to ring....

Hello?? Where were you Cabir ??? Just look at your watch..... Its one hour... Seriously??? Why are you so quiet?? Don't tell me that you didn't get the tickets. I will just murder you. Cabir speak up man....

I literally bang out on phone ..........

Then...........................

Hello?????

I hear the sweetest voice in this world. It doesn't take any time to recognize the person. This is SHE. yes it's she. She calls me. I freez at my place.

Hey........ That's it I can say at first.

End of POV

conversation

Manik - Hey....

Nandini - Hii .... Its Nandini.

Manik - Hmm yeah I..... I recognized you.

Nandini - hmm...

(There creates an awkward silence. No one knows what to say. All they can do is to bite their own lips.)

(After some time Manik breaks the silence )

Manik - ummm... Nandini actually I wanted to talk to you.....ab.. About something.

Nandini- yeah ........... Yes tell me .

Manik - wo (clearing his throat) I wanted to know that are you agree with this ??? I mean are you sure you're ready for this relationship and you agreed on your own wish not any kind of pressure ?????

(Nandini smiles lightly. She is really happy that he asked her about her wish .)

Manik - Nandini are you there??

(She comes out from her thought and again becomes nervous .)

Nandini - yeah I........ I said yes on my own wish.

(Manik has no bounds of happiness. This is what he wanted to hear. )

(Suddenly in nandini's room Navni enters and cries at her )

Navni - Didi what are you doing??

Nandini - why??

Navni - Ma asked me to check on you. And you are chatting with your friends...

Nandini rolls her eyes

Navni - just stay here I am going to report MA now.

Nandini - (annoyingly stats to shout at her) Don't you dare to say anything ok. Or else I will tell everything what you did.

Navni - what ? What I did ?

Nandini - oh really?? You forgot ?? Remember ? You asked Manik da.....i mean YOUR Manik dada to give you a biiiiiiiiigggggg chocolate box....... Hmm?? Ma forbade you na..

Navni - Don't try to blackmail me ok.

Nandini - ooo my little sister I am actually blackmailing you. Now stop your drama and go.

Navni - huhh 😏😏😏😏 (leaves from there)

(All this is heard by Manik. And he just can't stop smiling. )

Nandini- hello

Nandini- hello

Manik - hello. So chocolate blackmailing ha ???

(Nandini realises that he heard everything and is feeling very shy).

[And creates her signature facial expressions just like kyy .]

]