Chapter -12 " Is it yes?? "

Nandini's POV

After that day he never tried to talk to me. May be he backed off. But in those days in my home there were happened many disaster. Actually my mother came to know about it. 

Dont know from where?????

  But she was really tensed for my study. She could understand that it effected on my study. Thats why she told Manik's mom so that he couldnt disturbe me. But guess what was happened ???? His mom and dad were wished me to be their daughter- in- law.

Like seriously ???? Im just 16.  

But it seemed like baba and ma also like Manik. But they only reasoned that I am not so mature for this. So I should stay away from this.

Goooooshhhhh this is so complicating !!!!!!!!  

But except all this I noticed that now a days I am not acting like " I dont like him. I dont wanna see his face " I am actually liking his presense around me.

The way he looks at me I feel so special. Before that no one gave this attention like this. I think thats the reason I am falling weak towards him. Yess that also true that I dont love him. May be its like a infatuation.

On the other hand his parents told my parents that I should at least say yes or no. So that they can relax about it. After that I can easily finish my study. Their son wont disturb me. I dont have to go outside with him. Blahh blahh blahh !!!!!!!!! You how the officialy boyfrieng girlfriend is ……

Excuse me the one thing is I didnt tell them yes. The second thing is if I say yes then why wont I go with him outside?????? Why wont I live that typical bf gf life?????

Disgusting.

Any way my exam is going t be end. After that I have to inform what my decision is. Only I know how difficult for me to take the decision. And my exam……………… Dont ask how good I did. Although I have to .

I think I should say YES....REALLY?????