Character Description

Jace Isaac Francisco Montano is a 17 year old trouble maker. He is biracial but looks completely white with blue/grey eyes and dirty blonde hair. His mother is African American and his estranged father is Caucasian from Spain .

Olivia "Livi" Rynn Davis is a 29 year old single mom. Born to wealthy parents, Livi's life is pretty set. She was only 13 when she had her son. She is extremely beautiful and has long coily hair and bronze skin. Although she's rich, she works to earn her own money as editor and chief of GQ magazine. She's a hands on mother and goes out of her way to make her son happy and puts him first in everything she does.

Francisco Blake Montano is a 29 year old famous soccer player. Born in Madrid Spain, he moved to America two months after he was born and during the years became neighbour and eventually best friends with Olivia Davis. He's a complete ladies man and is good friends with famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo. He plays for Real Madrid. He is tall and perfectly built, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is the epitome of PERFECTION. He's the biological father of Olivia's 17 year old son Jace.

Magdelena "Leni" Selena Olivia Montano is a shy and kind hearted 17 year old. She is Jace's long lost twin sister and and Olivia's long lost daughter. She lives with her father Francisco. She has caramel skin, long, originally brown corkscrew curls (now dyed pink) and brown eyes.