EXTRA!

THIS ISNT REALLY A CHAPTER!  THIS IS AN EXTRA ON LIV AND FRANCISCO' BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Night Before Olivia Gave Birth*

Livi and Francisco were in his bedroom watching Friends. 

"Francisco I cant do it!"

"Cant do what Liv?"

"Have this baby! It's gonna hurt, you know I cant take pain. Oh my God, what if the baby's head gets stuck down there!" She said panicking.

"OLIVIA! Calm down, things are going to be fine. We're going to have this baby and be a family okay! I mean, yeah our lives are going to change. We're gonna miss school, we can't hang in the mall with our friends....we're..just gonna be home raising...a kid! OH MY GOD!"

The fact that Francisco was going to be a father tomorrow freaked him out.

"We're gonna be parents! I cant play video games anymore, I'm gonna miss soccer, imagine what life will be when we start highschool. People are gonna make fun of us for being parents......oh God I cant breathe!!"

Livi climbed on top of him and held him down.

"Dude get a grip! Things are going to be okay! I know things are gonna change, but we got this. Well I hope so. Listen, this baby is gonna be the best thing that's ever happened to us. So stop freaking out, you're starting to freak me out!"

"I must freak out! We're THIRTEEN! Puberty havent even kicked in yet for me. But apparently my sperm are VERY mature! We used a damn condom and they still made their fucking way through your--"

"Baby baby!!! The baby's kicking!"

Francisco put his head on her stomach. He heard and felt the baby squirming in her tummy.

"Dios Mio, I cant believe it. This is so cool, "

"I know right! I cant believe we're gonna be parents. WOW! That's a sentence I never thought I'd say."

Francisco laughed. He kissed Olivia on her lips as he rubbed her stomach!

"I love you" He said

"I love you too"

"We're gonna do this! We're gonna be parents." She said

"And hey when the baby gets older, we can lie and say that he or she's our sibling!"

"Haha! I guess!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------