Chapter 4

The next day, Olivia woke up to an empty bed. She took a shower and headed downstairs.

To her surprise she saw her kids and their dad making breakfast, and having fun.

"Good morning guys."

"Hey mom" Jace and Leni said in unison.

"Morning baby." Francisco said as he pecked her lips. Olivia held on to him and deepened the kiss.

"Ew get a room weirdos." Jace said as he smothered his pancakes with syrup

Liv and Francisco began laughing.

"Well I think its sweet,I mean they havent seen each other in a while.

"Leni we're freaking twins, you're suppose to be on my side."

"Not this time Jacey." She said smiling

"Thank you sweetheart, Jace you're such a downer dude." Olivia said

"Well I'd love to stay and chat guys, but my sister and I are spending the day together at school."

"Mija are you sure you want to go? I mean--"

"Its okay dad, I'll be fine,"

"Mmmm okay baby, but I dont want you or Jace to be out too much. I dont want the paparazzi finding you guys."

"Claro papa."

"Have a good day guys, I love you." Liv said

"Love you guys." The twins said in unison.

"Te amo" Francisco said

As soon as they left, Francisco grabbed Liv's butt and squeezed it causing her to jump.

"Oh! Baby stop,"

"I'm sorry I cant get enough of you" He said kissing her neck.

"Baby as much as I want to fool around with you, I gotta get ready for work."

"Baby cant you stay home and spend the day with me, I havent seen you in years."

"Baby I wish i could, but I have to pick out the male models today for the shoot."

"Okay fine, but when you get home....its on!"

"Sure thing."

Meanwhile at school, Jace and Leni hopped of his motorcycle and entered the school. Leni held on to his arm for dear life, she was beyond nervous about spending the day at school.

As they walked down the halls, Jace noticed a lot of guys staring his sister. It was starting to piss him off.

When they met up with Jace's friends, Randall couldn't help but stare at her.

"Randy stop eye fucking my sister!"

Both Derek and Randall were in complete shock.

"Sister??!!!" They said in unison

"Yes! It's a long story, I'll explain later."

Both Randall and Derek introduced themselves.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Derek, Jace's best friend."

"Hola....I mean hello Derek. It's nice to meet you."

"Ohh you speak Spanish huh?"

She nodded shyly.

"Hey I'm Randall and I'm single, so if you wanna hoo--"

"Dude that's my fucking sister, what the hell!"