Chapter six

Ever since Jace's incident, him and his family were on every magazine cover and headline.

Photographers would wait outside Jace's school just to take his picture. His life became public, which made it worse for Francisco to handle.

Meanwhile Jace and his sister were getting ready to go to Derek's party. Every year he'd through the biggest party at his house.

"Leni hurry up!! I've been waiting for 15 minutes."

"Calm down dude!!"

Francisco then came into the living room.

"You guys aren't ready yet?!! My buddies from the team would show any minute."

"I am, it's freaking Leni man! She takes a year and a day just put on fucking makeup."

"MAGDELENA SELENA OLIVIA MONTANO!"

"Yes dad!!"

"GET DOWN HERE NOW BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND"

Leni came speeding downstairs in a white fitted mini skirt and a fitted see through crop top with blue pumps. She flat ironed her hair causing it to reach on her butt.

"You must be crazy if you think I'm gonna let you leave this house looking like that."

"Ugh papa please! I like it."

"Well I don't! Go change!"

"No!"

"MAGDELENA!!. GO AND CHANGE!"

For the past few weeks, Francisco and Leni couldn't see eye to eye. Everyday was an argument

"Ahhhh you're so fucking annoying!"

Francisco was in shock, never did his daughter use that type of language to him.

"What'd you just say Magdelena?!!!"

"I SAID YOURE FUCKING ANNOYING! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A DAMM BABY AND LET JACE DO WHATEVER HE WANTS! UGHH SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WERENT MY FATHER!!!!"

"Whoaaaa Leni what's with the hostility?, just change so we can go!" Jace said

"No! She's not changing, because she's not FUCKING GOING! You wanna scream at me, fine go ahead! And from now on I'm not your father. Find some asshole and call him DAD!!"

"I CANT STAND YOU SOMETIMES. IM SEVENTEEN, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

"I'm your father and whatever I say, goes!! Don't feel because I'm 29 I can let you off the hook. I'm the parent here, not you! Now go upstairs!!"

Leni screamed and ran upstairs. She slammed her door and began crying.

Francisco didn't know what was happening to Leni, she always chose to start an argument with him. He knew.....he was slowly losing his little girl.

"Wow! Dad that's the first time I've seem you so angry! You should see mom, she's ten times worse though."

Francisco glared at Jace. That was his cue to leave.

"Yeah I'll see you later." Jace said as he hurried out the door.

Olivia came back minutes later from Lori's. As she entered, she sensed something was wrong.

"Baby?!" She said

She looked in the living room to find but couldn't. Finally, she saw him by the pool.

"Babe, why are you out here? It's freezing."

He didn't answer, as she got closer to him she noticed his eyes were red. He'd been crying.

"Francisco what's wrong?"

"I'm losing her" he said

"You're losing who?"

"Leni. We got into a fight and I realized I'm losing her my baby girl ."

"Oh baby" Olivia grabbed him and kissed his lips

He explained everything that happened. Liv was beyond furious, she knew she need to put Leni in her place.

She got up and went to confront Leni in her room. As she stepped in, she noticed Leni texting on her phone.

"Magdelena!"

"Yeah mom!"

"Do have anything to tell me about what happened with you and your dad.?"

"No." She said. She was to busy focusing on her cell phone.

Olivia grabbed her phone and through it out the window.

"What the hell mom!"

"I know you're not talking to me little girl!!! Now tell me what happened back then."

"Dad treats me like a baby, he tells me how to dress and when I should date."

"So you're saying he's acting like a PARENT!!"

"I wish he'd stop controlling me."

"Magdelena, he's your father! Answer this, who was only thirteen and became a parent?"

"Daddy."

"Who took care of you and was there for you every step of the way?"

"Daddy"

"Who does everything in his power to protect you"

"Daddy "

"And who loves you more than anything in this world!"

"Daddy" she replied as she cried

"Good! He done all those things for you by HIMSELF. He put his soccer career on hold to spend more time with you and this is how you repay him? By acting bitchy?"

"I'm sorry momma!"

"Oh don't apologize to me, apologize to the person you hurt the most!"

Olivia opened the door to leave.

"And enough with the damn crying, no ones feeling sorry for you!"

Olivia slammed the door leaving Leni in tears. To Olivia she deserved it, no child of hers was gonna be bratty and obnoxious.