Chapter 16

Francisco came home around midnight tired as ever. He went upstairs to be greeted an angry Olivia.

"Where've you been?" She asked

"Out! Now leave me alone."

Olivia walked up to him and punched him in the throat causing him to choke a little.

"WHAT THR FUCK IS YOU PROBLEM?!!" He shouted

"YOU!! THE WAY YOU HANDLED EVERYTHING WITH LENI WAS SO UNCALLED FOR!"

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO DISCIPLINE MY KID!"

"SHES MY DAUGHTER TOO FRANCISCO!"

"YEAH BECAUSE I BROUGHT HER TO YOU! I PRACTICALLY RAISED MAGDELENA ON MY OWN! EVER SINCE SHE MOVED DOWN HERE, SHES BEEN ACTING DIFFERENTLY. NOW YOUR'E JUST MAKING THINGS WORSE!!"

Olivia stared at him in disappointment,

"Well......fine. I'm sorry I haven't been in her life long enough because of something I couldn't control. "

"Baby...I didn't mean---"

"No...I'm done with you."

Olivia walked out the room and downstairs, leaving Francisco feeling like shit.

He ran downstairs to see her hopping into her range rover.

"OLIVIA!"

Sadly he was too late, she sped off, leaving him behind. He was scared of what would happen when his kids realized their mother left.

The next day, Francisco sat at the table by himself. Leni was up in her room, while Jace watched tv.

"Are you gonna have breakfast dude?" He asked his son

"No."

"You want me to save som--"

"Dad just forget it okay. I heard everything last night. You hurt my mom's feelings, and now you're not doing anything to make things better. "

"Look Jace, Im Just trying to give your mother some space. She's really pissed and I dont blame her. I was an asshole and when the time is right, I promise I'll make things better."

"Whatever man, I don't care."

Jace left the room, Francisco knew he was at fault for every argument with him and Olivia, but he was scared. Scared because, he caused most of her pain. Maybe he didn't deserve her.

It's been a week and Olivia still wasn't home. She didn't answer his phone calls or texts. Francisco became extremely worried, especially since she was pregnant. Jace wasn't speaking to him and Leni was afraid to speak to him. Things weren't the best in the Montano household.

That night, Francisco couldn't sleep, he was worried to much about Olivia. Jace spent most of his nights partying, he couldn't blame him like father like son right?

Suddenly, he heard cries coming from Leni's room. Then cried turned into screams. He flew off the bed and ran to her room.

"MAGDELENA!"

As he got to her room, he saw her kickng her feet screaming.

"Leni Leni! Wake up baby! Wake up!"

As she woke, she held onto him for dear life.

"Shhhhh it's okay sweetheart, daddy's here okay?"

He wiped her tears and laid down with her as he cradled her.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I know you're mad, but please please forgive me. I don't know--"

"Shhhh Leni, it's okay. I should've handled that situation better. I'm sorry! It's just, the older you get, the more afraid I am of losing you as my little girl. And when you lost your virgintiy, I got so pissed because, I realized then, that you're little anymore. You're grown and you're not gonna need your daddy anymore."