Chapter 3

Jace's eyes grew wide.

"Dad?"

"Jace? Dios Mio it's really you!" Francisco said

"JACE! What's taking you so damn lo--" Olivia stopped in her tracks.

She must be dreaming because the man that she loves is at her door.

"Oh my God!" Olivia whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Mom what's going on?",Jace asked nervously

"Uhhh I ummm. It's your dad baby. Francisco!" Olivia said. Not once did she blink

"I know things are difficult to take in but please let me explain." Francisco pleaded

Olivia nodded and Francisco and Leni stepped in.

"Jace I'm so sorr-"

"I don't want your fucking apology, you left me and now you want to come back! NO! I don't need you in my life. I already have mom." Jace screamed leaving the room.

Tears streamed down Francisco's cheeks. He expected that to happen

"Livi please, just let me explain. It's not what it seems. I want to give you an explanation you deserve, please."

Olivia nodded her head as she cried.

He walked up to her and kissed her hands.

"Olivia believe me when I say that I never meant to leave you and our son. I love you both so much and when I was forced to stay away from you it killed me."

"What do you mean you were forced and whose that girl behind you?"

"Olivia this is Magdelena....your daughter."

"My what? No no, that can't be possible I only had Jace."

"She's Jace's twin sister. Listen, your dad didn't want me to be with you. He never did. He didn't trust my father because of money issues. Baby, remember you had a C section because you were so scared to give birth naturally, you were asleep you didn't see when they took her away. Your dad didn't want a girl baby for you so he wanted to get rid of her. I didn't want them giving her up, so I took her with me to Madrid. Baby I know this hard to process but, I want you to talk to your dad so you'll believe me."

Olivia stood there with her eyes wide open, she had a daughter after all these years.

"So, Magdelena is my baby girl?"

Francisco nodded.

"Hi mom." She said crying

"Oh baby!" Olivia said as she hugged her tightly.

They both cried in each other's arms.

"Oh mommy you're so beautiful."

"You are too sweetheart. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's okay mama, I know we just met but i love you so much."

"I love you more baby."

"She's my twin sister?" Jace said on the top of the staircase.

Olivia nodded happily.

Jace suddenly ran down stairs and hugged her lovingly. Leni cried in his chest as she embraced him.

"Oh my God, I cant believe I have a sister. Youre beautiful." Jace said as he cried.

Jace turned to Francisco. He heard everything that happened and wasnt no longer upset.

"Jace I'm sorry. "

"It's cool dad."

"Come here mijo."