Chapter 15

It was Annie's last day in LA and it was extremely hard for her brother.

"Hermanita do you really have to leave? Francisco asked

"Si. I really wish I can stay, but I have to work. But I promise I'll call you and plan another visit. This isnt easy for me, you're not gonna be in Madrid anymore. I cant stop by your house anymore and spend time with you and Leni."

Francisco saw the hurt in her eyes, she loved her brother alot and she knew this was going to happen.

He walked up to her and embraced her, letting her cry in his chest.

"Dont cry Annie, please..you're gonna make me cry."

Lo siento! I'm gonna miss you so much! Plus Milan is gonna miss you, he wont have anyone to cook for." She said laughing

"Oh yeah! I miss Milan alot too, especially his cooking! Dios Mio! I wish I could send him down here to be our chef, but you know Liv, she wont allow anyone cooking for her. She'd rather do it herself."

"True, but surprise, surprise Milan got a job at the most prestigious restauants in Barcelona, he's starting next month."

"Really? That's great! For him though, I wish he could be my chef again, I have to bring Jace to see my side of the family soon, so I'll see him Milan and congratulate him."

Annie's car honked outside initiating for her to go,

"I guess my ride is here,"

"Yeah......"

Francisco called Liv, Leni and Jace to tell Annie goodbye,

"Auntie Annie, you promise you're coming back to see me and Jace right?" Leni asked

"I promise!, I love you two!"

"Love you more Annie" Jace and Leni said

She hugged and kissed their cheeks then going over to Olivia,

"Adios Olivia! You better skype me!"

"I will bestie! I love you!"

"Love you too amiga!"

She finally looked at Francisco who was obviously distressed,

"I'll call you as soon as I land okay!"

"Claro! Tell mama y papa that I love them."

"Okay..."

Francisco bent down and hugged her tightly,

"I love you so much Ansiadad!"

"I love you too hermano!"

She released from his embrace and left in the car.

"Baby are you okay?" Olivia asked

"Yeah.....I just wish she didnt leave."

Olivia went up to him and held his hand

"I know, me too! But I made sure that she'd be present when the baby's born!"

"Thanks Liv."

"No problem.But you know what'll help......"

"What Liv?"

"Fidel!! He's such a happy puppy,  you wouldnt believe how different you'll feel."

"I dont know Olivia, I stay away from dog for a reason"

"Oh come on you little baby...Fidel's upstairs in Leni's room, just go in and play with him for a bit."

He thought for a while and finally gave in.

"Ughhh fine!"

"Good!"

Francisco went upstairs to Leni's room and saw Fidel Castro biting one of Leni's shoes. When he saw Francisco, he ran up to him and started biting his shoe.

"Stop, you creepy dog!" 

Fidel kept tugging on his shoe,

"UN PERRO!"

Instantly the puppy stopped what he was doing, Francisco bent down and picked him up. Fidel began licking his face causing him to giggle.

"This is fun after all" He said 

Fidel hopped off of him and ran into Leni's bathroom knocking over almost everything in sight.

Suddenly, Francisco saw a wrapped bag on the floor, when he picked it up and looked inside, words couldnt decribe what he felt.

"Birth control?"

Francisco saw a recipt and glared when he saw Leni's signature on it.

He stormed out the room and ran down stairs with Fidel following him.

"MAGDELENA!!!!!" He shouted

Leni, Liv and Jace into the living room immediately

"Baby what's wrong!" Liv asked

"I found this in Leni's bathroom!'

He pointed to the box of birth control. Leni knew she was in deep shit, 

"MAGDELENA WHY DO HAVE BIRTH CONTROL?"

"It's....not mine" She said shakily

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME! WHY DO YOU HAVE IT?"

"Francisco calm down, I bought for her."

"WHAT! WHY?!"

"Because........."

"Mom, I'll just tell him....."

"Leni you dont have to."

"I want to! I cant lie to him again"

Francisco was seething with rage, he knew what she was going to say, but he didnt want her to

"Magdelena Selena are you having sex?!" He asked worriedly

"Yes daddy."

Tears streamed down her face and she saw the hurt in her father's eyes

"Wait, Leni, you said that you and Derek are a thing now so that means--- YOU HAD SEX WITH DEREK?!!" Jace yelled

"I didnt mean for it to happen, but I swear it was only once, and its never happening again! Mom just bought me birth control because she just wanted me to be prepared!"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" Jace yelled

"Dios Mio!....I cant believe this"

"Dady I'm so sorry I didnt mean--"

"CUT THE CRAP MAGDELENA! WORDS CANT DECRIBE HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM! YOU'RE MY BABY GIRL AND YOU"RE FUCKING AROUND ALREADY?"

"Daddy I only had sex once with Derek, that was it. It's not happening again, because I'd rather wait."

"OH, SO AFTER YOU HAD SEX, YOU THOUGHT IT THROUGH!"

"Baby would you stop, you act as if you're this perfect guy hadnt made mistakes in life."

"YOU THINK I WANT OUR DAUGHTER TO MAKE OUR MISTAKES?!!!"

"Okay, really you need to calm down." Liv said

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY KID IS HAVING SEX! YOU KNOW WHAT? MAGDELENA YOU'RE GROUNDED UNTIL I SAY YOU ARENT! AND YOU'RE BANNED FROM SEEING DEREK!"

"WHAT! Mommy talk to him please."

"I'M NOT CHANGING MY MIND! YOU KNOW WHAt....."

Francisco ran upstairs into her room and taking a baseball bat from her closet. He smashed her tv, phone and laptop.

"DADDY STOP!!!"

"YOU WANNA HAVE SEX! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! NO TECHNOLOGY FOR A MONTH! YOU HAVE TO STUDY? GO TO THE FUCKING LIBRARY! I'M DONE WITH YOU!"

He walked out the room and ran out the house. He felt tears running down his cheeks but didnt bother to cry. He was too furious!