Chapter 10

That night came where the family were finally going to see Layla's family.

Olivia wore short royal blue dress with a pair of white pumps. She tied her hair in a high bun.

Francisco wore a blue denim shirt with black jeans and a pair of black vans with a black beanie on.

As Liv and Francisco came downstairs, Jace and Leni were already ready.

"Wow you guys look great! A little too great!" Leni said

Leni wore a floral dress with pink flats with her red hair in a high pony tail.

"What's wrong with how we dress?" Liv asked

"You look our dates to a party!" Jace said

Jace wore a white button down shirt with blue jeans and his vans.

"Oh please! I look good you good, everyone looks good! Now everyone calm down and LETS DO THIS SHIT!"

Everyone exited the house and went to Layla's house.

As they arrived, Francisco knocked and they were greeted by Layla who wore a simple red dress with black flats.

"Hey guys, come in"

They nodded and walked into her home. It was very simple, yet elegant.

"My parents would out in a few,"

"Oh no rush sweetie" Liv said

Just then Layla's mom came downstairs in her casual Indian outfit.

"Hello there, I'm Aishwarya Jones, its nice to meet you! If you dont mind me asking,ummm which ones are the parents?"

"Oh that'll be me and Olivia! Hey I'm Francisco Montano"

"Oh you're the famous footballer. I've heard so much about you."

"Thank you ma'am!"

"Oh call me Aishwarya! Its not everyday I have a gorgous looking guy in my home!"

Francisco looked at Olivia who was stifiling laughter.

"Mom, stop gawking at Jace's dad, its wierd!" Layla said

Suddenly Layla's father came down looking authoritative.

"Layla, I thought Jace's parents were coming? Why are there a bunch of teenagers in my house!" Her father said sternly.

"Calm down daddy, they are here. This is Jace and his sister Magdelena, and these are their parents Olivia and Francisco!" She said pointing them.

"These are their parents!?! How old were they when their kids were born, ten??!!"

"Actually thirteen Mr......" Olivia said

"Its Raymond!"

"Mr. Raymond, we were thirteen actually!"

"Oh, well thats not far from ten, so its still weird! Anyways, Jace! What do want with my daughter."

"Umm sir, I really like your daughter and I care about her. I just wanted your approval!" Jace said

"Okay, I'll make this quick No!"

"DAD!" Layla shouted

"Dont shout at me Layla Marie Jones! I dont want you dating some white boy!"

"I'm not white sir, I'm half white half black!"

"That doesnt ignore the fact that you got white in you! All white people do is make life harder for blacks!"