46| Fallout

***

Cisco and I walked down the hallway and towards the elevators to greet everyone now that everything was back to normal or as normal as possible.

"Ronnie Raymond." Cisco said as he ran towards Ronnie and pulled him into a tight hug. "Man. Ohh. I missed you so much, man." Cisco exclaimed as he continued to hug Ronnie. "I shouldn't have locked you in there."

"Hey don't." Ronnie said as he looked over at me. "And I haven't met you yet."

"No you haven't" I assured as I shook his hand. "Diane, nice to finally meet you."

"Welcome back, Mr. Raymond." Dr. Wells greeted as he wheeled his was over to us.

"Dr. Wells. Caitlin told me what happened to you." Ronnie said as he walked over to Dr. Wells. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm responsible for putting myself in this chair."

"You are responsible for my still being alive thank you." Ronnie continued as he hugged Caitlin.

"You said you'd bring him back, and you did." Caitlin said with a huge smile on her face. "Thank you."

"Excuse me?" Stein interrupted not in the best mood. "Are we all planning to sing Kumbaya next?"

"Professor Stein, I presume." Dr. Wells said as he greeted him.

"Harrison Wells. Do you have somewhere I can freshen up and get a change of clothes?" Professor Stein asked slightly annoyed.

"Of course." Dr. Wells said as he lead Stein into another room. "Right this way, Professor."

After a couple of minutes Cisco and I walked in into the med lab to check on Ronnie and Caitlin only to find them kissing. "Yep just when I forgot how awkward it was to walk in on you two." Cisco joked as he sat down on one of the counters.

"Well, you can get used to it again." Caitlin replied as Ronnie puller her closer to him.

"So I did a full medical workup on the professor. It turns out that now that he and Ronnie are separated, they no longer possess the ability to harness nuclear energy.

"Professor Stein, you seem to be running a little hot as well. Same as Ronnie 100.6." Caitlin informed as she looked at Stein's medical results.

"Hardly a sweat, Dr. Snow. And hopefully now the only thing Ronald and I have in common."

"It's Ronnie." He corrected in annoyance.

"Hey? You gonna miss being able to fly?" Cisco asked in excitement.

"Yeah, maybe if I was the one holding the controller." Ronnie replied bitterly as he looked over at Professor Stein.

"Meaning?" Stein countered with the same amount of annoyance.

"Meaning, you weren't the most conscientious body-mate."

"So you do not consider keeping you alive to be conscientious?" Stein continued causing Cisco and I to share a look at their arguing like a married couple.

"Alive? We were living under a bridge, eating garbage."

"I did not determine that it would be my mind that would dominate our existence, but thank God it was." Stein continued to exclaim to all of Ronnies remarks. "I could feel your fear and panic, emotions that likely would have gotten us killed in that state."

"You kept me buried down. You kept me from her." Ronnie exclaimed in anger.

"Which is likely why she's still alive. " Stein said, Cisco and I looked at each other and with one nods in agreement we exited the room needing to get away from all their arguing.