53| Tricked

***

Barry and I were sitting on opposite sides of the couch as I had my legs on his lap. "So now you believe Joe and I."

"I know you guys were right. But now I know that Harrison Wells is the man in yellow. The man that killed my mother." Barry explained as his expression immediately changed. "You don't know how bad I just want to get him."

"And you know you can't. Not until we know what he's up to." I replied sternly and he nodded his head in frustration.

"It's just hard, knowing what I know and not being able too do anything about it."

"You just have to be patient, if we act now you might never get the answers that you're looking for." He nodded at my words and we sat quietly for a while before I decide to change the subject. "Oh and I almost forgot Dig and Lyla's wedding is next week and I have a plus one."

"Are you asking me to be your plus one?" Barry asked with a huge smile on his face.

"No I actually wanted to ask Cisco." I replied with a straight face and Barry's smile slowly started to fade away, causing me to laugh at the fact the he took the the joke to seriously.

"That's not funny." Barry said as he pulled me closer to him.

"The look on your face was pretty funny." I insisted with a laugh until Barry pressed his lips against mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck I slowly kissed him back, after a while I parted my lips along him to deepen the kiss. Slowly I pulled away breathless to look him in the eyes. "So what do you say?"

"I would want nothing more than to be your plus one."

"Good. Cause you really didn't have a choice." I told him and he shook his head in response. Barry wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his chest feeling extremely tired. "It's getting late now, don't you want to go home?"

"I want to stay here with you." Barry replied as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You want to stay the night?" I asked him with a small smile and he nodded. "Fine." Barry smiled as he leaned in and captured my lips with his. I put my hands on his shoulders as he placed them on my waist. The kiss began to deepen and next things I knew my back was against the couch. As Barry's grip on my waist tightened I been to feel myself get lost in his kiss, it didn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted, and I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted it too. But I knew that we shouldn't rush anything so I slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Barry..."

"Too soon?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Maybe just a little." I confirmed as I sat up giving him another small kiss on the lips. "We've only been together for about...4 hours."

"You have a really strong point." Barry agreed going back into a sitting position. "But I can still stay the night right?"

"Yes, you can stay the night."

***

After the terrorist attack that happened five minutes ago everyone at S.T.A.R Labs began to looking into who could be behind the attack. "Hey." I turned around in my chair to find a smiling Barry and Joe walking into the Cortex.