1. Meeting Him.

Love in Hell

All Rights Reserved

AngiiBooBoo

~*~

1. Meeting Him.

You know that feeling that you get when you're telling someone the truth, but they don't believe you?

Yeah?

Well, I'm having that feeling right now, but it's ten times worse than normal.

I was in the middle of being roughly dragged to a certain somewhere, by a demon. His fire, red eyes burned into my soul as he tightened his grip on my forearm. ''Let go of me!'' I'd admit it. I had a weak, innocent voice. So obviously, the strong and violent demon wasn't going to listen to my plea's.

We walked, well actually, he walked and I was being dragged along down a dark hallway.

I didn't have any memory of how I got here in the first place, but all I remember was being shoved until I woke up and being accused of taking something away from the demons - which I did not.

My sleeveless, white dress that fell just up to my knees was dirty from sleeping on the ground. My skin was itchy, and I desperately needed a shower.

''For goodness sake, don't you think you could be a little bit more gentle?'' I was at the point where I was almost swearing to the big man upstairs, but I'm an Angel. I can not disrespect him.

The demon growled lowly, the sound vibrated my body. ''Listen here, little Angel. If you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson on how to use your mouth some other way.'' The demon winked at me. I was disgusted. How dare he threaten me?

''Listen here, Mr. Whatever the Heaven your name is, I'm 178 year's old. Do not treat me like a child, I do not need to be dragged the whole way. Just give me the directions, and I'll follow them'' I said.

The demon snarled at me, he bared his white, sharp teeth at me. He didn't respond anyways, but he still dragged me along. I sighed softly, the demon finally halt to a stop. He finally released my bruised arm, and pushed me into the doors. The black, scary looking doors opened forcefully once I was pushed into them. My jaw moved up and down like a fish out from the sea once all eyes were on me.

''My Lord. This is the Angel.'' The demon seemed much more polite. Wimp.

I looked towards the demon once he pushed me forward, yet again.

''Do you mind?!'' I snapped at him, instead of saying anything back, he just glared at me with his burning eyes.

''So, you must be the famous Gabriella Linton. The Angel that chooses to disrespect MY rules.'' A dark, dangerous voice growled out. My heart pounded against my chest, for some reason... I was much, much more nervous.

Then I recognized this man in front of me, his black and white suit made to perfection, not one bit of dust or dirt is on it. This was the Devil.

''I-um.'' I stuttered.

''Nervous suddenly?'' The Devil smirked. I wanted to look away from his cold, black eyes. But I couldn't. His eyes were burning into my body, he didn't have one ounce of guilt as he scanned my bare legs. ''N-no'' I mumbled underneath my breath. ''Come again? I didn't hear you.'' The Devil was much more serious now, the smirk was now gone and was replaced with a thin line of his lips. I didn't know that the Devil would be so tall, a normal height of a man like him would be 6 ft 0. But he's way over that, he stands at a towering 6ft6. Almost four heads taller than me, since I'm standing at 5ft4.

''I-I said no.'' My voice was louder, loud enough for everyone to hear. I had almost forgotten about the ten other demon's sitting around a large triangle table. I had wondered why the table was triangle, then I had realised that a triangle was one of the sign of illuminati. Worshipping the Devil.

I felt another pair of eyes on me, even though everyone was looking at me, it was like these eyes were more important. How could that be? They were all demons. Evil.

''Everybody out.'' The Devil's strong voice commanded, every single one of them were up on their feet and out of the room in less than ten seconds.

Oh sweet Heaven's. It's just us two.

''Are you a virgin?'' The Devil asked.

I had to bit the inside of my cheek from gasping out loud. ''How dare you ask such a personal question?!'' I raised my voice at him. This shocked me, I've never been so rude to anyone with such power. I bowed my head in submission once the Devil glared at me. He took one large step closer to me. ''Well. I'm in the mood for a good fuck, and I see a pretty little thing standing in front of me, so why not go ahead and ask?'' My jaw dropped at the Devil's honesty.

''Yes I am a virgin, and no I will not have any sexual intercourse with you.'' I turned my back at him, but then suddenly felt as if my shoes were glued to the ground. And that's exactly what happened. I couldn't move my feet. ''Sorry, couldn't help it.'' He smirked.

Oh how much I wanted to slap that smirk off of his-- Oh no, what am I doing? Being around violent demons and made me start to become violent. I have to get away from here.

''Unglue me from the floor right now.''

The Devil smirked his very famous one. ''Hm, you're stuck here so I could do anything to you.'' His smirk turned into a evil one, one that shows he has a plan.

''Get away from me!'' I yelled once he was now in front of me, in my personal space. He placed his large, freezing hands on my hips. His touched burned me with his icy hands.

I was weak, very weak, and I couldn't do anything.

''Ever been kissed before?'' I shook my head, and didn't meet the Devil's eyes. ''My name's Lucifer by the way.'' I almost wanted to burn my ears for hearing his name.

He wrapped his beefy arms around my small waist, and suddenly I could move my feet. So I used the special time to kick him, and that's exactly what I did. I kicked him right where the sun don't shine.

Lucifer groaned in pain, and dropped to his knees. I quickly ran to the door, and pulled it open. I was met with darkness, there was little light and only from the candles. It was like this was a never ending hallway, but suddenly my body was thrown against the wall roughly. I arched my back forward, and tried to push away from the wall but I just ended up bumping into a body.

''Hello, little kitten. You must be my soul mate''

--

Gabriella Linton to the side >.>