13. Rachel & Gabriella

Love in Hell

AngiiBooBoo

All Right's Reserved.

13. Rachel & Gabriella

Lucifer

I wrapped my arm around Rachel's naked body, and covered our sweaty bodies with the sheets. I kissed Rachel's neck.

It wasn't hard to get her, but oh fucking well. She's my mate. To Rachel, I'm just one of her one night stands, but she has no idea what's about to happen.

I realised that Rachel had a real bad mouth, and liked to say a lot of swear words.

Let me take you back to what happened after I saw Rachel.

After I hanged up on Rachel's mum, I dropped her phone, and pressed Rachel to me. ''GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!'' She screamed, and spat on me. I closed my eyes tightly, I could feel my anger rising as she tried to kick and punch me, but I tightened my grip on her body, so that she struggled to breath and stopped. ''L-let go.'' She said, as she tried to catch her breath.

Once I loosened my grip on her, she didn't let the physical threat to hurt her stop her from cursing. ''Get off me, you fucking sick pervert!'' 

I've got one bad ass mate.

Ever since that, I've been attracted to Rachel even more and right now I'm going to admit everything to her. ''Rachel?'' I asked.

She hummed, ''Mhm.'' I watched as she turned her head over her shoulder. ''Get up for a second.'' I ordered in a gentle tone, the first ever time that this has happened.

Gabriella was completely off my mind.

For now...

She nodded her head gently, and sat up, the sheets that were wrapped around her had fallen to her flat stomach. I smirked, and Rachel shook her head as she had a small smile on her lips, she pulled the sheets to cover everything up.

To my disappointment.

''What did you want to say?'' Rache asked, her black hair messy and her blue eyes bright and concern in her eyes, for some reason.

 ''My name's Lucifer, and I'm the Devil.''

Gabriella

It was about time that Damien had walked through that door, the awkward tension between me and Alex as I had tried to move away from him slowly as possible.

The second I saw Damien, I rushed off the couch, I heard Alex mumble underneath his breath, ''Finally.'' But I let it go.

''You would not fucking believe what just happened.'' Damien announced to the guys and me. I furrowed my eyebrows at his foul language. ''Sorry'' He mumbled to me, I nodded my head. ''Lucifer found his soul mate.''

First of all, there was a coughing over their own saliva.

Second of all, there was uncontrollable laughter. 

Third of all, guess who was the one who kept silent. Of course, Alex.

Fourth of all, one of them had the nerve to shout ''LOL'' loudly.

We all went silent, and looked at Liam. We all raised an eyebrow at him, but all he did was release a chuckle. ''Gotta keep up with the humans.'' He winked at us.