18. Locked

Love in Hell

All Rights Reserved

AngiiBooBoo

18. Locked

Gabriella P.O.V

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed is such a horrible feeling, isn't it? But I think waking up in a locked cage would be much worse.

Once I pushed myself with as much effort as I could to sit up, I realized I was in a small room filled with metal cages all around it. My left wrist was handcuffed to one of the poles on the cage. It was a dark room, could barely see anything but the silver cages. ''Damien?'' I called out for him, the only that happened was my voice echoed the empty room.

My eyes watered as I started to panic. My heart was beating painfully against my chest as I tried to unhand cuff my wrist. The more I pulled the more I was injure my wrist. I could see that there was a large red line around it from where I have pulled on the handcuffs.

''Damien?'' I sniffed, wishing he would be here to get me out of this place.

Suddenly a small growl echoed the room, ''Damien isn't here.'' A loud, deep voice said.

I gasped softly in shock, and turned my head over my shoulder. There I saw a young teenager with white eyes, and dirty blonde hair hanging on his forehead. His skin was pale and dirty as if he has been in this cage for days.

His clothes were muddy and dirty, you wouldn't be able to recognize the colour of his clothes because they were so dirty.

The thing that shocked me was that he had wings at the back of him.

And no they weren't white, they were black. They were large and looked like feathers. The were wrapped around his shivering body.

I've never this before. ''Quit staring.'' He growled.

I jumped back from the surprisingly loud growl. ''Sorry.'' I mumbled, my nose started to wrinkle up in disgust of the horrid smell in the room. It smelt like damp.

''W-why are your wings black?'' I was confused on whether hes a Demon or an Angel.

The man sighed deeply, ''I'm an sinned Angel. The black wings are my punishment, so that mean's everyone knows that I've gone against God and will judge me.'' I was now familiar with this, I heard story about it but never really knew if it was true since I've never seen it happen.

''But doesn't God forgive you? He wouldn't dare to punish his own Angels.''

He rolled his unique white eyes at me, ''Of course he does forgive me, but doesn't mean I shouldn't get my punishment. Before you ask me what you're doing here, this is basically like the punishment room for God. You've done something that went against him, therefore you will get the same punishment as me.''

I furrowed my eyebrows. ''I haven't done anything! I've been loyal to Him. I haven't sinned or anything. I don't deserve this punishment.'' I argued.

''Keep shouting, He will listen but He won't do anything about the decisions hes made.''

''How did you even get here?'' I asked the Angel.

He raised his shoulders and brought them down quickly. ''Can't remember.''

I sighed, remembering that I bumped my head against the floor to make me pass out when I was with Damien.

Damien!

Is he out there looking for me?

Does he even know whats going to happen to me? I hope he knows I'm fine and I'll be safe. Hopefully. I doubt I'll be harmed. For a second, i thought I was being kidnapped, well I kind of was but -- ''I think it's your time.'' The man mumbled underneath his breath, I only just caught what he said.