The End

SEQUEL IS OUT, IT'S CALLED 'what she wants'

Alex's P.O.V

That silly little girl named Gabriella actually thinks she can out-do me? She thinks she's smarter then me. I can read her thoughts easier then reading a book.

Does she actually think that Satan himself is being nice to her? That he's just going to magically change the way he is just for some... stupid Angel.

He's fucking Lucifer, the Devil!

There isn't anything that Lucifer loves more then a good old plan to turn someone crazy. Everything that has been happening for the last couple of weeks has been her mind fucking with her, I think she realizes that I wasn't joking about making her go insane.

That silly little girl doesn't know what's hit her.

Gabriella's P.O.V -

Sitting on the couch, staring at the T.V which was playing loudly to cut the horrible silence that was always filling the rooms.

I fiddled with my fingers, slightly scratching my skin gently as I took deep breaths. I stood up suddenly from the couch, not knowing why I did. I sat back down feeling my head go dizzy as I got up too fast. The weakness was still there from what the baby was doing to me, but I can control it now.

My mind quickly went to Alex. He's making me go insane, I swear I could feel his eyes staring into the back of my head all the time, but the second that I turn around, there's no one there.

Everything has changed. I haven't spoken to anyone for a week, none of Damien's boys have came round to check on me and I get the occasional check up from Gabriella, but nothing special. They all seemed to have gotten used to the slight shrugging them off and blunt responses. Liam seemed to be the most effected by Damien's... disappearance.

I spoke to him about what Alex told me, and he said he could be messing with me. To make me go complete nuts! That's exactly what he wants, and I won't give the benefit of the doubt.

I got up from the couch, making sure to take my time as I walked towards the bedroom and grabbed some warm clothes to put on. I slipped onto my jeans and black jumper that hugged my skin comfortably.

I couldn't think properly, I felt uncomfortable as if I was butt naked and someone was staring at my body lustfully. I felt awkward and I just didn't know what to do with my life. I had no one. I probably haven't spoken since Alex left, and Damien's body suddenly disappearing.

It made me go crazy not knowing where he was! Was he alive? Was he dead?

I just don't understand how much life just twisted. It was perfect, and happy. I was a good person with a perfect soul mate who treated me right and good friends, but then things changed.

Was it fake?

Was it all part of Alex's sick game?

So many questions that need to be answered.

Once I slipped on my shoes, I quickly rushed out of the flat, feeling some how a little bit better out of the stuffy apartment, I was locked up in there doing nothing but staring at the wall in confusion and anger, trying to control myself from turning into a lunatic!

Once I stepped outside, I saw that the sky was already turning dark. One thing I hate about England is that when it's winter, it get's dark by four o'clock.

I remember looking at time at it said 17:34.

I placed my hands in my pockets, trying to keep them warm as I took deep breaths. I held my head down as happy people walked past me and smiled.