29. Damien's No Good

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

29. Damien's No Good

-a month later-

*Mature Audience*

Gabriella's P.O.V -

I was in the middle of looking at my belly, which already has a small bump that just became visible. It would look like that I've just gained a bit of belly weight to other people if they didn't know I was pregnant.

This past month has been stressful, the second that Damien found out about Rachel and Lucifer being here, he went on one! Shouting at me about how I'm so stupid to just let them stay there without Damien being there, and also not knowing what could've happened to me. The argument went on for ages, almost turned into a fight when I slapped him straight across the face for being rude to me, he insulted me and I completely forgot what he said now.

It was in the middle of the night, the cold breeze brushing against my skin as the sound of the wind was violent in my ears. I released the grip on my t-shirt and pulled it down, it was one of Damien's old t-shirt's that fell down to my thigh. It was still a bit chilly even with the window closed, which reminded me to close it since I saw that the rain was starting to fall.

I slammed the window shut and silenced filled the room.

Damien wasn't here at the moment, it seemed that every night this past month, he was always out. He would come back sober and sometimes not... making me have to deal with his childish ways of when he's drunk.

I heard the door slam shut echoed the silent home, my head shot towards the sound. I could hear footsteps, Damien's footsteps. I looked up towards the clock on the wall.

I sighed.

01:43

I always wondered why I would stay up until Damien comes home, maybe to see what time he comes back? It seems to be always in the early morning.

Damien stormed into our bedroom, and started to take off his clothes.

I eyed what he was doing.

I sighed lowly again once he didn't even say hello to me. I brushed past Damien and walked into the bathroom, brushing my teeth until I was satisfied. Once I was finished, I spat out the remainings and put my toothbrush to the side and walked back into me and Damien's bedroom. Only to see that Damien was in the middle of taking off his boxers, there was still a silence between us.

Damien grabbed some tracksuit bottoms and slipped them on.

I decided that this was enough.

''Where have you--''

''Shut it.''

I furrowed my eyebrows in shock.

''What's your problem? I only asked you a simple question.''

I pulled Damien back once he was about to walk out of the room. Damien stood still and didn't pull away from my grip.

I could still feel the tingles between us but it was like it's not even there. Maybe, I've gotten used to it now.

''You're my fucking problem, always wanting to know where the fuck I am. Fuck, just give me some room, would you?'' Damien snapped, he threw his arm out of my grip and walked off.

''Excuse me?'' I said, shocked at his outburst as I followed him into the kitchen. He was in the middle of pouring some apple juice into a glass, he turned around and rested against the counter.