12. Meeting The Guys.

Love in Hell

AngiiBooBoo

12. Meeting The Guys.

Lucifer

I walked and walked past a lot of people, they had no clue what I was. To them, I was just an ordinary man walking on a chilly night.

''No mum, I'm on my way home. Can you stop worrying about me? I'm 22 years old. I'm not a baby anymore.'' A female voice shouted, I looked up from the ground and saw that a young red head was on the phone, she was a few feet away from me. I looked into her eyes, and knew it.

She was mine.

I stayed calm, and once she was a foot away from me, I grabbed her by her hips. The young lady gasped loudly, and dropped her phone. I heard it crack.

Oops.

''Who are you?'' Her voice was soft, and... sexy.

''You're mine.'' I wrapped my arm's tighter around her waist, and pulled her body against mine. I bared my sharp teeth and covered her mouth once I saw she opened her mouth to yell a bloody Mary scream.

I sunk my teeth deep into her skin, she screamed into my hand from the pain. Her body went limp in my arms, I made sure to use my strength so that she doesn't drop the ground.

With my kind of hearing, I could still hear her mother asking for her.

''Rachel?!'' Her mother called out.

''Rachel'' I repeated, her name suited her. It sound right on my tongue.

I held Rachel's light body with one arm, and bent down to pick up her iPhone 5.

I rolled my eyes, everybody has these phones now. ''Hi, this is Rachel's friend. Rachel's fine, but I just scared her a little bit so she's in shock, but she's absolutely fine with me. Have a nice night.'' I said without another word, I could hear that Rachel's mother's heart was beating fast, and she was worried.

Oh well, I don't really care.

I have my soul mate in my arms.

Gabriella

Damien was holding my hand tightly as we walked down a dark hall. Damien made sure that I was clean, since he saw I was uncomfortable with the dirt on my body, so I took a long, warming shower. I brushed my hair nicely, and brushed my teeth quickly.

I had on tight, white jean's on which I really enjoyed wearing since white was my favorite colour. I also had on an light grey, fluffy jumper so hugged my skin perfectly, keeping me warm.

''Where are we going?'' I asked, I broke the silence. ''You're going to finally meet my pal's'' Damien winked, I furrowed my eyebrows.

I'm going to meet his friends!?

''Oh my. What if they don't like me? Oh, Damien. I'm not ready for this. I'm going back to --'' Damien cut me off, by him stop walking. ''Calm down. They'll love you. Try not to anger them by the way'' I raised an eyebrow. ''How would I anger them?''

Damien continued walking, almost dragging me behind him. ''By asking how they died. They all died in a horrible way.'' What he said, had made me remember how Damien died. I closed my eyes tightly, and forgot the thoughts.

We finally reached our destination, we were standing in front of a black door. Damien twisted the door knob, and the sound of men laughing flowed into my ears.

I gulped, and I could feel my palms sweating. I quickly let go of Damien's hand, before he could feel the sweat.

That would of been awkward.