21. ''Not silly... just stupid.''

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

All Rights Reserved

21. ''Not silly... just stupid.''

Gabriella P.O.V -

New clothes, clean hair, clean body, shaved legs, nail polish done, and Damien to the side of me. Life was on point at the moment, but just one thing ruining it. I was in Hell.

An Angel in Hell. It's not normal, and it definitely doesn't feel normal, I felt comfortable only when I was around Damien but when I wasn't, I felt as if I needed to run away straight away. 

This wasn't my home, I don't belong here honestly. 

Also, I feel as if I've been betraying the big man upstairs every second that I've been here.

I sighed deeply without realizing, this caught Damien's attention. We were in the room that Damien first took me to his friends, when I first met Alex... the man who killed me.

I remember his words completely. The threat he made towards me still lingerly in my mind, the only time when I've been able to keep my mind off it is when Damien is forcing to change the subject, every time I bring it up, he looks angry, furious even.

''Damien, we need to talk.'' I looked over to him as we sat closely next to each other on the couch. Damien's eyes widened at what I said. ''You're pregnant?''' He questioned.

My eyes widened at that. ''Wha- No. I'm not.'' I rolled my eyes, just as I was about to say something I quickly say something in Damien's eyes. He looked upset... but it was gone quicker then I realized it was there.

He nervously laughed. ''What do you want to talk about?'' He sat comfortable on the couch facing me.

''I don't belong here Damien. I don't belong in Hell. I was made an Angel for a reason, I can't keep living here any longer. Espically knowing that I'm in the place at the big bad guy.'' I said, referring to Lucifer.

Damien stared at me for a short while until he blinked and nodded his head slowly. ''I understand.''

''I mean like... Wait what? Did you just say you understand?'' I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I thought he would argue back just a little.

''But we're not going to Heaven, because let's be real here... I just won't be accepted and as long as you want to stay with me and live with me you're not going back there either.'' Damien said sterly, his voice deep and held a promise that I won't be going back to Heaven.

Without thinking, I agreed.

''Okay.''

''So there's only one last option, we live on Earth.'' 

Silence fell between us, the only sound you could hear was the t.v in the background.

It was like a trigger went off in my head, millions of questions popped up in my head. ''How would we do that? We don't have any money, how are we going to surv-'' I got cut off by Damien pressing his long slender finger against my wet lips.

''You must have forgotten what we are, Gabby.'' Damien winked once he said my nickname, he loves to call me that now and I don't even know why.

''I'm so silly.'' I rolled my eyes once I realized what I said. 

Damien brushed my hair behind my ear. ''Not silly... just stupid.''

''Hey!''

--

''You can get all the money in the world and you choose to decide to pay for a two bedroom flat. Because that all makes sense.'' I said as I eyed our new home.

I didn't feel as if we were rushing, we didn't tell anyone we were leaving, not Damien's friends, nobody. 

Anyways, Damien can do what he wants, its just if someone wants to mess this up, they would, and I'm hoping it won't be Lucifer.

''It doesn't matter where we are, or what is happening. As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine.'' 

I raised my bottom lip at the cheesy pick up. ''Wow.'' I mumbled as I stared at Damien who was smiling brightly at me, wearing black and only black. 

With a wink, I left the room and entered the bedroom which was the main bedroom since there was two. It was a small room, but I liked it. It had the usual, a double bed, a wardrobe, and a couch to the side.

I slipped off my shoes, and jumped on the bed. The rough material of the scratchy quilt was uncomfortable against my skin. But it will have to do. I snuggled closer to the pillow and rested my head against it. 

In the background, I could hear Damien roaming around the small flat searching the rooms, but I really couldn't be bothered, once I layed down on this bed I wouldn't force myself to get up. I'm just too tired.

I could hear Damien's footsteps getting louder and louder, meaning he was coming to me. ''Gabr-- Awh, look how cute you look.'' I opened my eyes to see that Damien was knelt down a foot away from me. I smiled at him, but felt my eyes closing on themselves.

''Sleep tight.'' Damien whispered as he brushed his lips against my cheek and kissed gently.

It was then that I felt the bed dip and I could feel myself slowly drift to sleep.

Only a few hours later I was awoken by a strong and ice cold hand wrapped very tightly, tight enough to stop me breathing, around my neck. 

What do you think? Sorry that it's short and I haven't updated in dated, I've just been very busy at school and stuff and I've had writers block for all my books, but at least I've written the chapter for this book.

Anyways, I've realized not many people  have been reading my new story Thieves and Cuffs, but if you have spare time, please check it out :)