27. Mistakes Happen

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

27. Mistakes Happen

Gabriella's P.O.V -

It was about an hour later when Damien had stopped. Now we were both laying on our backs on the bed, both naked. Somehow we ended up from the couch to the bed.

Luckily, I had the bed sheet wrapped around my body only with the help of Damien after he had finished, his eyes were still black which had me worrying.

I still feel weak as before and honestly now it's becoming annoying, I can't move around properly and can't even defend myself now!

I turned my head slowly to Damien's side and I saw that he was looking at the ceiling, no emotion on his face and his hands laying on his toned stomach.

I gulped roughly, I knew that I had bruises all up my arms from where Damien grabbed harshly.

It hurt... a lot, not much physically, but emotionally.

Knowing that Damien couldn't control himself and hurt me had my heart almost tearing apart. I was trying to hold in the tears that wanted to fall but I couldn't hold it in.

I released a cry that was held in and covered my mouth from making any noise as the tears slid down my cheeks.

I sat up on the bed and threw my legs over the edge of the bed, as I was about to push my body up to stand up, I felt my body being thrown down so that I was laying on my back again. ''D-Damien... what are y-you doing?'' I stuttered as Damien pushed himself on top of me, and held my arms down.

A tear slid down my cheek yet again as Damien didn't answer, but his eyes did follow the salty tear as it dropped from my chin to my chest.

''Stop crying.''

It was more of an order, than him telling me to do it.

''It's not like you haven't fucked before.''

My jaw dropped in shock, ''Excuse me?'' My eyebrows furrowed.

How could he say such a thing to me?!

I looked at Damien, just in time to see him roll his black eyes. ''Stop being so dramatic, we had sex and that's it.'' He sat up and slid on some tracksuits.

''No we did not have sex, its was forced I didn't want to do this! You forced yourself on to me!'' I yelled, it was as if I had gain so much more energy and confidence that I could stand up with a bit of difficulty since my hips are sore and stand in front of Damien.

He smirked evilly once he saw that I was holding tightly on the sheet that was wrapped around my body.

Before I could stop him, his hand reached out and ripped the material from me and threw it across the room. I gasped loudly and used my hands to cover my body parts.

''Damien, stop this. This isn't you.'' I shouted once Damien took a step forward and his body against mine yet again. Please don't tell him he's going to do it again.

His face leaned now and he pressed his lips roughly against mine and deepened the kiss. I removed my hands from my body and pressed them against his chest and pushed with all my strength.

I almost did a victory dance when I saw that he was forced against the wall, that gave me a chance to run, I was a step away from the door and reached my hand out to the door knob but a strong arm wrapped itself on my waist, pulling my body up and throwing it down onto the bed.

I struggled against Damien as his hands were pushing me down as I was trying to push myself up.

''Mh, always feels good to have you rubbing against me.'' Damien whispered seductively, but I wasn't concentrating on the way his eyes looked down to the bulge on his tracksuits.