14.

Love in Hell

AngiiBooBoo

All Rights Reserved

14.

Damien

''I swear on Satan, I will fully fly kick you right now if you don't get off of me.'' Liam growled as Eric sat on his lap. ''Oh baby, I knew you were always the kinky one out of us.'' Eric leaned in to kiss him, Liam had a disgusted face on him as he moved his head back from Eric's lips.

They were messing around, but it was hilarious.

I had completely forgotten about where Gabriella and Alex went.

Next to me was Hades, he had a bothered look on his face as he tried to concentrate on something. He turned to look towards Eric who was screaming as Liam touched his leg up. ''Do you mind? I'm trying to--'' Liam cut him off.

''Chill, it's a joke.''

Hades face went blank, he froze. ''Bitch, was I talking to you? When I'm talking to Eric, I'm talking to Eric. When I say shut the fuck up, I'm probably talking to you, Liam.''

Even though Hades tried to look as serious as possible, he still had a teasing smile that became brighten and brighter at Eric and Liam's reaction.

''Relax your dick man.'' Hades growled, ''It is relaxed.''

''It shouldn't you know, because... you know, I'm here.'' Liam winked, as he rubbed his body up and down in what seemed to be a sexual way.

This was amusing to watch.

Suddenly Hade's face went angry and serious. Liam raised his hands up in surrender, also as Hades stood up, Liam got on his knees but in the process he threw Eric off of his lap.

''I just want to pray to Jesus, I am sorry for all my sins. I'm sorry Jesus for stealing, murdering. I'm sorry Virgin Mary for not taking your virginity quick enough. I'm sorry for stealing that old lady's fake teeth. I'm sorry--''

''Stop fucking with Jesus, HE'S BUSY.'' I raised my fist to the ceiling.

''Love you.'' I whispered to 'Jesus'.

We all laughed, yeah to other people what we were doing was taking the piss out of Jesus, but who cares. We're Demons.

Suddenly Gabriella walked in, but Alex didn't come in at all. He must have gone somewhere else.

She had a smile on her face, ''Hey.'' She said as she sat next to me. ''Hello'' I eyed her carefully, searching for any clues on why the hell she might have left with Alex.

I knew they weren't do anything, because Alex would be stupid enough to do that when Gabriella is my soul mate.

That reminds me, I still can't believe my mate is a Angel. I would've expected she would of been a bad ass Demon, but I guess not. But I wasn't complaining of who I have.

Innocence is attractive to me.

''Hello guys.'' Gabriella said, her shyness overtook her and to be honest, it was cute.

''Sup sexy?''

I kicked Eric who was sitting on the floor next to me. ''Don't call her that.'' I growled possesively as I wrapped my arm around her back.

''Relax.'' Gabriella whispered in my ear.

''The fuck?'' Eric shouted as he rubbed the sore area I kicked.

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch, I grabbed Gabriella's hand and pulled her out of the room, leaving the guys to their peace and watching T,V.

Soon we were walking through dark halls, Gabriella could barely see through it but I'm used to it, and plus my vision lets me see through it.

We were now back in our room, yes I call my room, our room because now since Gabriella is my Soul Mate, what's mine is hers.

I had stripped down to my boxers as I sat in my bed, I was aware of Gabriella watching my every move as her eyes scanned down my body. I smirked, she thought I didn't know.

Meanwhile, Gabriella only had taken off her jeans, I eyed her long creamy legs that looked smooth. She jumped into the bed and cuddled closer to me, I wrapped my arm around her waist and breathed in her addictive scent.

I'm glad to finally have my soul mate in my arms.

Gabriella P.O.V

I couldn't sleep.

The thought of Damien's own mate had killed me, but if it wasn't for him, I would of probably not met him. Or I would have... ugh!

Why would Alex suddenly do that?

After he had told me, he had glared at me and walked off. Not even saying an apolgogy for maybe... killing me?

Not that I would remember.

I could feel Damien's breath on my neck, I tried to slowly pull his arm off my waist. I had succeded since I was free, I got off of his bed slowly and put on my jeans.

I looked back at Damien who was fast asleep, I knew that because his chest was moving up and down in a slow pattern.

I walked out of the room quietly, and was met with dark halls. Yet again.

I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get out of that stuffy room.

I was walking for ten minutes, until I realized I had gone too many hallways and I now found myself lost.

Great.

The next door I saw was down the hall, and it was bright. It caught my attention.

I kept on walking until I was in front of it, It took about a two minute walk, i didn't even realize how far away it was.

I placed my hand on the door knob, it was cold. I twisted it and pushed slightly.

Suddenly I was disgusted by what I saw.

I screeched once I saw that Lucifer was but naked on his bed with his soul mate riding him crazily, I slammed the door shut once I heard them both moaning in pleasure.

Ew.

That image won't escape my head for a while.

Yay.

A sudden pain went through my spine as I was slammed against the wall. ''Ow'' I groaned in pain, as I scrunched up my face.

The pain was uncomfortable, but that was forgotten once I saw Alex standing in front of me. Standing tall as almighty.

''What do you want?'' I said, anger filling me again as I remembered what he had done to me.

''Hm, let's see.'' Since Alex was so close to me, I could see that he tapped his finger on his chin in thought. A smirk lifted on his face, I glared at him.

''I want you gone and out of here.'' He replied.

''Too bad, that won't be happening anytime soon, tough luck.'' I replied quickly, proud of my confidence. Since this guy is three times my size in everything.

''Oh, trust me sweetheart. Don't think that just cause the guys are all nice and sweet and love ponies, that ALL Demons are like that. This is the real world, you're going to go through Hell, and it won't be Lucifer doing it. It'll be me that causing all your pain and torture.''

With that being said, Alex was gone.