28. Rachel's Here!

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

28. Rachel's Here!

Gabriella's P.O.V -

Whenever something dramatic has happened, there would always be a silence in our bedroom. Quickly after the incident, Damien had brought Alex's lifeless body and God know's where he put it but I wasn't worrying about that. Alex was gone... The man who forced himself onto me was gone, dead... forever.

Damien still wasn't back, but I got up from my bed and walked into the living room. I tip-toed over the small pieces of glass and grabbed a dustpan and tried to clean up as much as possible.

I hissed once a small glass pierced into my foot, I brushed it off quickly.

Once I was satisfied with no glass on the floor anymore, I threw the glass into the bin. I dropped the dustpan on the floor and sighed as I brushed my hand against my face. 

I hated the silence there was in the apartment, even though the past few week we made the place comfortable, I still feel as if there's an emptiness in here, and I don't know what it is.

I placed my hand against my stomach. 

I froze for a second, and quickly rushed to the bathroom. I dropped to my knees and threw up. The sickening feeling leaving my stomach as It was all let out. 

But just as I was about to get up, I could feel my stomach twisting and turning again, I placed my hands on the toilet seat and made sure I didn't throw up on the floor. 

My hair was almost getting in my face and just I was about to move it, a gentle hand grabbed onto my hair softly and held it behind my head. 

As I was finished, I spat out the disgusting remaining, and wiped my lips. I got up from my weak knees and my eyes widened in shock.

''Rachel?'' I furrowed my eyebrows.

She smirked, ''Hey girl.'' 

I bent over the sink, and washed my mouth out multiple times and brushed my teeth roughly. I had Rachel awkwardly standing behind me with a smile on her face.

Now what in the world is Satan's 'soul mate' doing in my bathroom?

''Well since you asked... I just wanted to get to know you. I'm getting used to all this stuff, and it would be nice knowing that I'm friends with an Angel.'' 

Did I say that outloud? Whoops.

Once I was finished brushing my teeth until it was minty clean, I washed my mouth out again and cleaned my tooth brush and placed it down.

''I'm not sure if Damien would want that...'' Before I could finish, I stopped once Rachel rolled her eyes and pulled me in for a hug. She held onto me tightly. ''Consider that a sorry for everything Lucifer has done to you.'' 

I stared at the girl.

I wasn't even going to... 

I mentally shook my head at the girl, and flushed the toilet as I walked out the bathroom towards the living room, I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes tightly once I remembered what Alex did. 

I quickly brushed out the memories once Rachel sat next to me on the couch, her leg resting underneath her thigh as she got comfortable. 

There was an awkward silence between us.

''So how's you and Damien?'' She asked, obviously noticing the awkward tension between us. ''We're good, thanks. How about you and... Um.'' 

She giggled, ''We're very good.''