Chapter 24- A Great Confession

-----

A/N

hey guys u should save the song for when i tell you because it doesn't really suit the beginning ok that's it love u

-----

Diagon Alley. What a hell hole. Draco thought as he pushed through the crowds, getting jostled by all the people walking in the other direction. It was stupid of them to come here. He and Potter were supposed to be in class. But of course, no-one really cared about what repeating seventh years were doing. They had already learnt everything. This was Draco's perspective, and sadly not really anyone else's. He'd only decided to come back to Hogwarts when he found out that Hermione was.

"Malfoy! Will you wait? I'm the one supposed to be taking you out!" Harry shouted at him from far off in the crowd.

Draco stopped walking and glared at him, waiting for Harry to push through the people. Draco of course, receiving some glares himself from passers-by as he had stopped right in the middle of the path. When Harry caught up, they stopped against a store front.

"You make it sound like we're on a date! Like we're gay or something!" Draco whisper yelled, shoving him. Harry's eyes widened.

"I don't think Hermione would like to hear you say that." He said bitterly and strode off, obviously angry.

Draco felt bad. He didn't mean for it to come out that way. Dammit Draco! Although his mindset had changed over the past few years, often he still accidentally said things that were offensive. He was brought up that way and it was difficult to shake the habit of being so prejudice. Shaking off the thought, he pushed off from where he was leaning on the wall and braced the crowd again, hoping to catch up to Harry before he disappeared.

Finally, after shoving through about a thousand people, Draco arrived in the shop that Harry had lead him to. Draco's shirt was crumpled and hair askew and he was looking more like Harry than himself. He rushed to slick back his hair and smooth his clothes as he walked up to the counter.

"Two men's tuxedo fittings, please." Harry asked, placing enough money for the both of them on the table. It seemed he had forgiven him for his blunder.

They both sat in the waiting area, on a soft leather seat. Harry tapped his fingers on the armrest as Draco pulled out his wallet. Paying him back was the least he could do for being so rude.

"Here." Draco put out his hand with the money in it, but Harry shoved it away.

"My treat." He said with a crooked smile. "Ginny's orders."

"She's a strict one." Draco sighed, putting the coins away. "I've got no idea why you married that woman."

"She's not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside." The married man said wistfully, with misty eyes.

Draco scoffed, earning him a warning look from Harry. But before Draco could reply with a witty remark, the two tailors walked up, ushered them to the measuring area and began working away.

"So here's the deal, Malfoy." Harry was staring ahead with a straight face. It was like they weren't talking. "You hurt her, I will curse you so badly that when I'm done, you'll look like a fly and a potato had sex and you were the result."

Draco swallowed. Jesus Christ. Potter's mad! I can see where Hermione gets it.

"So what did you get up to in the break?" Draco asked nervously. It was a stupid question, but the first one he thought of.

"Nothing much. Got married. Went to some weddings." Harry replied nonchalantly. "People are quite happy now Voldemort's gone for good."

Draco opened his mouth to reply but was cut off.