Chapter 32- Intoxicated Transgression

Hermione stood inside the closet, feeling very awkward, terrified and uncomfortable. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Of course, her makeup and dress looked beautiful, but she could barely believe it was her. The girl in the mirror was confident, sexy and cool. This girl was not Hermione Granger. Hermione Granger was a book nerd with bushy hair. She smiled, just to see what her red lips looked like, but stopped immediately at the sight of her face all scrunched up. Her stomach flopped. A deep breath, Hermione. Everything is going to be okay.

"Hermione!" Ginny shouted from outside the door as she loudly pounded on it. "Get your bony, white ass out here!"

Hermione laughed at Ginny's words, and the sound of it filled her with confidence. She took a deep gulping breath, looked away from the mirror and finally, pushed open the door.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful!" Ginny ran forward with a huge smile on her face, pulling her into a hug.

"Do I really look that good?" She asked hesitantly, taking a second look at herself.

Hermione looked up, as Ginny had assumed an odd silence. A look of recognition was on her face and the redhead stood in a manly pose, with her hands on her hips like superman.

"Who's that girl? She looks so fine!" She loudly sang and pointed at Hermione, bobbing to the non-existent music.

"Who's that guy? I don't recognise!" Hermione too burst into song, grabbing her hairbrush as a microphone.

"Who's that girl?" She looks so good yeah!" Ginny grabbed the microphone back with a twirl.

"Well you never, ever notice but you probably should!"

They both hugged again, jumping up and down and squealing.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Harry's head poked through the door, a nervous look on his face.

Ginny screamed with joy again and hurried over to Harry, hugging him. He was dressed in a black and white tux with his eyes lit up with her silhouette. The two of them were the perfect couple, matching perfectly together like peanut butter and jam.

"Draco's waiting for you," Harry said mischievously, still holding Ginny in his arms.

Hermione's stomach recovered from its previous flop and did a backflip.

"O-oh okay." Hermione stuttered as she passed them out into the main Ravenclaw common room.

There he was, standing by the fireplace next to a few other people in tuxes, staring at his watch impatiently. Unlike the others, he really stood out. He was, in a beautiful red and black suit combo. His hair, for once, was not slicked back, but rough and messy. All of sudden, it seemed he sensed her eyes upon him, and he looked up to see Hermione. His face went blank. A few other guys he was talking to noticed his expression and when they looked, their faces too, went blank. Oh God, I knew it, I look like an enormous tomato!