Ch: 3 The Letters from No One

CHAPTER THREE

THE LETTERS FROM NO ONE

After the escape of the Brazilian boa constrictor and being kicked out of the Dursley's house for the rest of her life Lilian was unable to see Harry at school and after school, that is until Harry was released out of the cupboard and they snuck to a closed off area to talk to each other. Then they were caught and she wasn't allowed to see Harry until he had to be watched by Mrs. Figg, who was ran over by a racing bike and currently unable to watch him.

But after another month of healing Mrs. Figg was able to watch Harry and Lilian spoke to each other for a long time and Harry told Lilian that he had to go to a new school.

"Where are you going?" He asked her one day.
"I've tried asking her that but she wouldn't tell me." She explained to him. "She said 'wait for your letter'"

Harry gave her a strange look for a second but shook it off. They were both used to Mrs. Figg strange ways. But today was different. Mrs. Figg was downstairs and Lilian was told to get the mail. There was only one letter. Lilian has never received a letter before and she walked back inside. "Read it." Mrs. Figg said and she nodded.

"Ms. L. Andromeda Black

The Room on the Second floor

9 Wisteria Walk

Little Whining

Surrey." The envelope was thick and heavy made from a yellowish parchment that had the address written in emerald-green ink and there wasn't a stamp.

"Open it." She ordered and I nodded and read:

"HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Black

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress" Lilian wanted to continue reading but she was stopped by a knock at the door.