Ch: 11 Quidditch

CHAPTER ELEVEN

QUIDDITCH

It took Madame Pomfrey two weeks to allow Lilian to go back to classes. She kept on fussing with her and making sure she was alright while muttering "Honestly... I can't believe it... A troll.." Hermione, Ron and Harry were the first ones that visited her. They kept on apologizing and saying how guilty they felt and she told them that it was alright and it wasn't their faults. The trio were also friends now and it pleased her. 

If they weren't kicked out by Madame Pomfrey then it would be her Godfather who only visited during the night. Draco also came and told her that he was happy she wasn't squished by the troll. Her friends from the other Houses also came and it made her rather happy and gleeful. She had broken 3 of the ribs and had a small amount of brain damage.

Daphne, Lily, Hermione and Lisa gave her the homework they had received and marked down the pages they had read in class. Lisa was one of the first to scold her. "That was the stupidest thing you could have done! Lily you could have died!"

"Don't call me Lily!" Lilian yelled back and didn't even look back at her best friend after that. Hermione, actual Lily and Daphne just shifted nervously, no one had seen Lisa so upset, the tiny girl stomped out of the room and slammed the door shut. Madam Pomfrey went red in the face and swore that she was going to scold her. Hermione told her that she was closer to Ron and Harry and told her to get well.

"Sorry..." Lily said. "I've never seen her so upset before."

"But she's right!" Daphne said and glared at her best friend. "I don't understand what made you want to fight a troll! I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart!"

"I didn't know!" Lilian hissed. "I was with Hermione and I was trying to make her feel better after what Ron said to her. Next thing I know we're stuck in the Girls Bathroom and there's a troll in there! Ron and Harry rush in and try to distract it, I get pushed into a wall and lose my senses for a while and the troll had collapsed!"

"Oh." Daphne and Lily said. They both muttered sorry and immediately felt guilty.

"It's okay." Lilian said and sighed. "I'm never doing that again! It's like everytime I'm with those three there's a magnet of danger trying to kill us!"

"That can't be." Lily Saigon thoughtfully. "You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time under the wrong circumstances."

Lilian sighed and they wished her health as she started doing her Potions' homework and practiced Charms and Transfiguration. After finishing up the rest of her homework it was almost curfew and Madam Pomfrey told her it was alright for her to go. Lilian thanked the Healer and took all of her books and gifts with her and traveled towards the Ravenclaw Common Room.

"You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?"

"History." Lilian said shortly and it opened. All of the Ravenclaw students were speaking loudly and we're excited.

"The match is tomorrow!" One voice said anxiously.

"Slytherin vs Gryffindor!" A fifth year snickered. "This should be good!"

"I can't even get off the ground..." A round faced first year huffed angrily. "No hope whatsoever."

"Lilian!" A voice cried and Morag waved over to her happily and Sue followed behind her. They pushed through a few seventh years and were in front of her. "Are you excited for the match?!"

"No." Lilian said shortly and Boot gave her an annoyed look.

"Why not?!" He asked.

"Because poor wittle Lily can't get off her arse when she's on a broomstick." Corner laughed behind them and Lillian's face crunched together and she laughed.