Ch: 6 The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters

CHAPTER SIX

THE JOURNEY FROM PLATFORM NINE AND THREE-QUARTERS

The last month before Hogwarts was educational for Lilian. She was reading all of her books for school and found interest in them. She practiced saying all of the spells out loud and doing the motions afterward. Unlike her previous school she had a lot of new things to learn about which made her ecstatic. She found it a little bit easier to talk to Severus Snape, her godfather. The only time he was actually pleased or slightly at least, was when she was asking him about Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions.

She found Potions to be her favorite class and was dreading flying. She tried asking for a few tips but was immediately shot down. Learning about her father was sad. She now knew he was in Azkaban, a wizard jail, and she would be unable to see him. But her frown was turned upside down by the day. It was the 1 of September and she was practically bouncing up the walls, to the annoyance of her godfather.

He explained to her that he was going to be at Hogwarts and she had to take the train. The strange thing about it was that she had to walk through a wall. There was a magical broader that only allowed students and their relatives inside. They also had to be witches or wizards not muggles, non magic folk. Lilian woke up and did her morning routine and put on her light green dress and green shoes. Though she wasn't sure she was going to be in Slytherin she did like the color. She made sure all of her items were packed and she was ready to go. Her godfather was wearing the same color cloak as always black.

Lilian called Scamander and she held him with one arm. With a pop she was gone.

They were apparted on the least populated spot at King Cross Station and with a wave Snape was gone. Lilian put down her Kneazle and walked inside. She was being started at, something that she understood. She was happy she didn't wear her witch robes but she was being followed by a very large cat-like animal. She was also alone. But Lilian put a smile on her face. She was close to Platform Nine when she was stopped by a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw red.

There was a red-headed family in front of her. The closest was a tall boy, but not the tallest in the family. He had flaming-red hair, abundant freckles and a big nose. He also had a big grin on his face.

"Hello Love, going to Hogwarts?" He asked her and she smiled.

"Yes, I'm a first-year." She said.

"Oh hear that Ronnie?" He asked another fiery red head. He had blue eyes and a long nose who was also lanky and tall with big hands and feet. He turned a bright red, including his ears and looked at his brother angrily but calmed down and looked back at Lilian.

"Hi, ignore my brother, I'm Ron Weasley." He said and Lilian smiled.

"I'm Lilian Black." She said.

"Are you really?" An identical red head said. He was the twin of the other boy. They looked to be about 14 while Ron was the same age as her. "I'm George and this is Fred." They both smiled at her and she laughed.

"Can we please go?" An annoyed voice said. Lilian looked and saw a 17 year old boy with a rather annoyed face. He was taller than the rest of his boys and thin with vivid red hair and freckles. He also wore horn-rimmed glasses and carried himself with a dignified manner. He made eye contact with her. "Percy Weasley." He turned back to the rest of his family. "We might be late."

The rest of the family sighed but walked on Lilian besides Fred and George and Ron behind.

"What is that?" Ron's voice asked, heightened with fear.

"What?" The twins and Lilian asked making the group cringe, they were used to the twins saying things at the same time.

"That." He said pointing to Scamander.