Lovelies...

Hello my lovelies! Unfortunately, I will not add any more co-hosts if you ask. If I've told you you can be one, you're still going to be, but I just won't add anymore.

I wish I could add everyone who wanted to, but there's just so many of them now, I don't want it to get too busy.

I love it when I can get you guys involved in a story, like having you vote on the outcome, or comment suggestions, or asking if your OC can be in an on going story, but there's probably around ten co-hosts now, and there's multiple joining per chapter.

Again, I love that so many of you want to be involved, but no more co-hosts. If I've already said you can join, you're in.

The bold part is more for current/ future co-hosts, so just skip the bold if you really don't want to read it. There is a message after the bold, so just skip the bolded and read the rest of it.

If any co-host quits Wattpad, please let me know so I can take you out of this story so a few more people could get a chance. The other co-hosts and I will throw a goodbye party, afterwards I'll write down what was said, what happened, add a goodbye song to let you know we'll miss you, and so on.

Otherwise, if you're inactive for a few months, I will take you out of the story without a warning, and I won't say anything to you, or any readers.

I don't want to sound mean, but I don't want it to get too confusing for me to write, that way it can make sense to readers.

Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter, it's coming along slowly, but I'm about half way done. I've been pretty stressed out lately with school, and when I'm stressed out my anxiety acts up, and I've been finding it hard to get the motivation to update any of the current stories I have.

I know I promised a sequel to One Love if you've read that, but I don't think I'll be able to write and finish. I don't want to just discontinue any of my other books with an actual story line. I will finish, but it might take a while.

I'm sorry to say that once my books with storylines are completed, both this book and my oneshot book will be discontinued shortly after.

I'm not gonna stop writing, and I'm not gonna leave wattpad, but I'll stop writing fanfics, and start writing stories with my own characters, plot, and universe. Probably on a separate account.

I'll be adding similar copies of this to my other stories (uncompleted ones).

I love you all. Bye!