Nyan Cat Pit

Icy: Hello, everyone, and welcome, to the completely fun for everyone, non-torturous game of truth or dare with pokespe.
Honey: Nice introduction.
Me: We have lots of dares, including one from our (human) co-host, AKA, TheIcyAlpha
Icy: It's a good dare!:)
Honey: Maybe for you, but we get thrown into a pit that you had installed.
Icy: Your welcome. here's my dare!:)

Dare: Throw everyone in the nyan cat pit (besides me, so that I'm on revival patrol). Then, when everyone is done, give me armor, sunglasses, sound mufflers, and a sword thats on fire, then throw me into the pit :D, so that I can KILL THEM ALL! Sorry, been on edge all week.

Me: being on edge creates the best dates!:) Lets start... Pokèspe crew first. If I'm gonna get thrown into a pit I wanna know what happens.
Pokespe: Okay, how bad can it be.
Icy: In you go! *Evil grin*
Pokèspe: *Jumps in*
Nyan Cats: Meow meow meow meow! Meow meow meow meow! Meow meow meow meow!
Pokèspe: It's so annoying make it stop!
Green & Silver: ...

§Ten minutes later§

Pokèspe: Meow. Meow meow. Meow. *become insane* MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!
Me: Uh, I'm no psychologist, but I think they're a danger to themselves and others...
Silver: *to Green in the tune of the nyan cat theme song* You like my sister! You must die now! *Kills Green with a rainbow sword and then kills Gold cause he's annoying*
Pokèspe: *Stabs/harms themselves/accidentally falls off a rainbow cliff. point is, they all die*
Honey: Okay? I'm guessing it's our turn... *we jump in*

§10 minutes later§

Honey & I: *Perfectly fine*

§1 hour later§

Me: ... This is really annoying! Can I come out yet?! *Crickets* I'm done here! *Eats a dark rainbow and peacefully dies*
Honey: I WON THE HUNGER GAMES!!! *eats a sparkle lake and died due to chocolate in the lake*
Icy: LIVE MY HUMANS!
Everyone but Icy: *Appears alive in the room*
Honey: Humans? Really?
Icy: AND THE PUPPY!
Honey: That's better...
Crystal: How did the pit make an animal go crazy?
White: Whoever doesn't get annoyed to the point of insanity must be immune to annoyance.
Icy: My turn! Armor, sunglasses, sound mufflers, and FLAMING SWORD!!!🔥 INTO THE PIT! *Jumps in*
DIE CATS, DIE!
Gold: She really hates those cats...
Icy: *Drowns a pop tart/cat in the sparkle lake*
Blue: Sense your names have to do with ice, does that mean you have ice powers?
Me: We're the authors we can have/do whatever we want. How do you think we got a nyan cat out and a spider pit (with unknown spiders)
Pokespe: *Shrugs*
Icy: *Eats a happy rainbow* I CAN FLY NOW!!:D
Honey: That's right, Icy! Use that anger!:D *Whispers to everyone else* This is entertaining!
Icy: *comes out covered in rainbows (Nyan cat blood)*
Me: ... Does anyone else think that the cats in the game 'Nyan Cat' are really a pop tart that came to life, and that if all pop tarts were to come to life they would fly by farting rainbows?
Icy: Yeah... Next dare by aceg111.

I dare silver to pull a prank on someone throughout the chapter without them knowing. Ruby admit if you remember what happened at mirage island (if you don't tell the truth, you'll have to face sapphire). Everyone go sky diving

Crystal: She forgot to- *mouth gets duck taped shut, then gets tied to a chair by me*
Me: Shhhhhh! You work here, I don't pay you to criticize, that's the hosts' jobs.
Emerald: ... We don't work here!
Me: *scarily* Yes. You. Do.
Icy: *gives Emerald a death glare*
Honey: *Growls*
Icy: *Flirtatiously* Oh, Si~l~v~er~!
Silver: Yes?
Me: *has everyone fall asleep* Choose someone to prank- and it can't be one of the hostesses (female host).
Silver: Uh, okay? *Pranks someone and the others wake up*
Crystal: Uh, what happened to you, Gold
Gold: What are you talking about?
Icy: Nothing! She's talking about nothing! Ruby's turn!
Ruby: Uh... Yeah... I remember...
Sapphire: Remember what?
Ruby: *Puts hands up defensively* I didn't say anything, what are you talking about?
Sapphire: Oh, I heard what ya said! *Gets into a fist fight with him*
Honey: Uh, okay.... Do I have to go skydiving?
Blue: Aww! A puppy skydiving!
Me: Let's go!

§Skydiving§

Hostesses: THIS IS AWESOME!
Pokèspe: WHERES THE WINGS ON THIS THING?!
Icy: ITS A PARASHUTE THEY DONT HAVE "WINGS"!
Honey: PULL THE STRINGS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! *Hostess' pull their strings*
Pokèspe: THE STRINGS ARENT WORKING!! *Panic*
Yellow: *Whispers to herself* We're gonna die... We're gonna die...
Me: YEAH, BUT WE'LL REVIVE YOU! SEE YOU ON THE GROUND! *Poofs the hostess' to the ground*
Honey: TAKE COVER!
Icy: SKIP THAT!!*poofs the pokèspe people to the ground*
Diamond: WE'RE SAVED! Can I have food now?
Everyone except Diamond: (-_-)
Me: Next dares are by pinkheart1.

everyone have a tug of war over either a mud pit or freezing cold water. Ruby, style Black and White so they look like the main characters of BW2. Emerald dress like an elf for two chapters

Honey: Alright split into two teams!:)
Team 1: Red, White, Ice, Platinum, Icy, Sapphire, Diamond, Blue, Pearl
Team 2: Silver, Emerald, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Green, Black, Ruby, Honey
Icy: I say we have it over mud mixed with freezing cold water.
Sapphire: Pull! *team 2 gets easily defeated*
Ruby: My beautiful cloths!
Honey: *Rolls around in the mud*
Platinum: That's so cute!
Me: Maybe to you, but I'm the one who has to give her a bath! Icy, your in charge until I come back.
Icy: Yay! Black, White, get in the chairs. Ruby, your up!:) While their doing that, Emerald's an elf!:D
Emerald: Get me out of this! I don't want to be an elf!😭
Icy: To bad.
Emerald: These shoes hurt!
Sapphire: But it's hilarious!😂
Icy: Let's check on Black, White, and Ruby.
White: I don't even look like myself!
Black: I know! It's awesome!
Icy: Next dares are by mangareader4.

Green, Red, Gold and Silver wear clown costumes. The boys save the girls in a bad situation (which none of them knows about what happens in the situation)

Me: OH MY ARCEUS YASSSS!!! You be clowns! *Dresses them up as clowns*
Silver: Get. Me. Out. Of. This.
Emerald: I tried that with the elf thing. It's pointless.
Icy: But it's funny!😂
Me: Let's slowly lower the girls into the lava pit! I just had it installed!:)

§Later§

Honey: BOYS, HELP! Someone came in and tied the girls above the lava pit!
Boys: Can't you get them down?
Icy: ... You suck.
Honey: Well, that's all the time we have for today, don't forget to comment your truths or dares! IceQueen2002 and TheIcyAlpha don't own pokespe!
Icy: Bye!
Me: Bye!