Chapter 6

(( Vic pov ))

*7 years later*
(Vic age: 17 Mike age: 15)

I fucking hate this school.

Whoever said that high school was a good idea should be in prison for stupidity. It only teaches us pointless things. We take useless classes too. Plus the amount of homework that's given is ridiculous.

"Mr Fuentes, what's the answer?" I heard my teacher ask me.

Fuck. I wasn't paying attention. Which class is this again? Oh right math. Hate math.

"Uhhh...."

"Why don't you start paying attention .... Mr Dun you know the answer?" The teacher said.

If I could flip off a teacher without getting in trouble, I would have just did it when she said that. I did in my mind though. She pissed me off. Thank god I'm a senior and get out of here soon.

So about a year ago I had a girlfriend, Lindsey, she was really pretty and I liked her, plus she can sing really well, but something was off with us, so I broke it off with her. I felt bad but I had too.

Then I stated thinking what would it be like to date a guy. So I secretly dated Jeremy, for a while. I didn't want anyone to know in case things didn't go well. I really liked him, and things were going better with us than when I was with Lindsey, but it still didn't feel right so I broke it off with him too. I still don't know what to do, I don't date anymore, I'm to confused.

Mike, on the other hand he has a girlfriend Alyshia, shes nice and they've been dating for a few months. Lucky him.

Finally the bell rang and I ran out of that class and went to my car, it's a used car, a Honda to be exact, and go home, since that was my last class. Mike came out and we head back.

Jaime and Tony must still be at work.

About two years ago Tony and Jaime got married. It was a cool ceremony and experience.

I went up to Mike and I's room and I sat down with my guitar and played it. Tony gave it to me one day when I was looking at his, and he even taught me how to play it.

Mike was in the kitchen eating, he's always eating something.

After a couple hours I had to go.

"Mike you going to be ok here? they should be back soon" I asked him.

"Yeah Vic, I'll be fine go" he said.

With that I left the apartment and drove to my job at the San Diego airport. I work at the Starbucks there and I absolutely hate it and all but I need the money.

---------------

(( Kellin pov ))
(Also 17)

I was just let out of class, I don't mind school. I still go to a private school, but it's a private high school. Plus I do pretty well in school, mother and father say that's is better than public schools. I wouldn't know. But now it's time to head home. As I get into my brand new Mercedes, mother and father bought for me when I got my license.

It was hard to go home cause that meant I thought about Vic. His house is next door so it's hard to ignore. I still miss him, but there's nothing I do about it. I hardly ever see his mother anymore. I see Nick at school and we hang out sometimes. But not to often, it's hard for us to be near each other after everything, but we are still nice to each other.

I did make new friends Jenna, Ash, and Rian. They're cool, they know what happened but they don't talk about it, which I'm thankful for.

I'm also openly gay, I came out two years ago when I had my boyfriend that I dated for a year, Matty. He was nice and everything but something wasn't right with us, but we're still friends.

"Kellin!" I heard mother call.

What could she want I just walked in the door.

"What!" I said back.

"Come here" she said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Dinning room"

I walked into the dinning room and I saw my parents sitting there at the table discussing something and pointing to something in a pamphlet.

"Yeah?" I asked them.

"We're going on a vacation" mother said.

"Vacation now? In the middle of the year?" I asked. They just nodded at me.

"Where?" I asked.

"We were thinking either Cancun, or Paris, but I'm thinking Cancun"

"Yeah, we went to Paris already" I said.

"We'll be flying with a layover in San Diego" father added.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon, so go pack" mother said to me.

"But why are we stopping in San Diego?"

"Because there are no direct flights from LAX" father said.

And I nodded and walked up to my room, to pack my bags. I texted my friends that I won't be in school for the next couple weeks.

-----------------------------

Hope people like and read this story. Love you all =)