Chapter 24

((  Vic pov ))

Now that Mike and I have been back for two months, and I remember that it's almost Kellin's birthday. He's turning 18, my birthday was right before we came back so I didn't celebrate it. All I got was a 'happy birthday' from Mike, Tony and Jaime.
That was ok I'm not much for celebrating birthdays anyway,

However Kellin does celebrate, how I know that is because he keeps mentioning it, and so does his parents.

I'm trying to plan a really great day for him. I'm thinking of doing a scavenger hunt for him, and to have his friends and family involved too.

He did introduce me to his friends at school and their great people.

I think that this will be great day for him. He deserves it too. Seeing how he didn't get to celebrate my birthday with me, but I get to for his. But I know Kellin and he's going to to do something next year.

"Hey mama" I said entering the kitchen getting ready for school, as I grab something I eat.

"Good morning sweetie" she said kissing my cheek. I just roll my eyes.

Even though mama did get me a car Kellin still drives us, because I like to spend the extra time with him, and it's a waste of gas.

"Hey Mike" I said as he enters.

"What are you thinking Vic?" He said.

"Huh?"

"Vic I know that look, your thinking of something" he stated.

"Oh, I'm trying to think of something to do for Kellin's birthday, I have an idea but I don't know how I'd be able to do it" I told him honestly.

"Oh, what did you have in mind?" He asked.

"Well it's going to be a surprise for him, but I want to send him on a scavenger hunt type of thing around the town and have others involved at the same time. Does that make sense?"

"I get what you're saying, but you're also putting to much thought into it, don't think about it so much, no matter what he'll like it" he said.

"But how do you know that?" I asked him. I want to know what makes him so positive that Kellin will like this idea, cause he could absolutely hate it.

"Because Kellin practically worships you and the ground you walk on" he said sarcastically.

I just roll my eyes at him.

*car horn*

That would be Kellin telling Mike and I to go so we all can get to school on time.

I quickly walk out and up to his car on the passenger side and get in. Mike took his usual spot in the back.

"Hey" Kellin greeted me.

"Hey yourself" I said to him.

Then we leaned in for a quick peck on the lips.

"Ugh, could you guys like not do that while I'm in the damn car" Mike complained.

I just flipped him off, as a joke and he knows that. But he hates when Kellin and I are being all coupley and hands on. He hates that it's so often. And also that he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything so I assume he's just jealous.