Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①

"Are you out of your mind?!" Zayn whisper shouts. "This will never work!"

"If you have another solution, then please let's hear it" Niall mocks. Zayn thinks for a while, but he can't really come up with anything. "Exactly. Think of your country, not yourself" he scolds him.

"Prince Harry and I are friends. This will ruin everything! He knows me, Niall!"

"When was the last time you saw each other? Two years ago?" Niall turns to him, "He'll never recognize you"

Zayn shakes his head. "We won't get away with this"

"Actually we would, as long as you play your part. There were no witnesses" Zayn looks at him with confusion. There was. "I'm sure the brave doctor who helped us will be remembered"

Zayn gasps, "You killed him?!"

"It was a sudden death. No one could oppose god's will"

Zayn closes his eyes for a moment. He can't believe Niall just poisoned an innocent man. "He could've had family to look after. You ever thought of that?" he hisses.

"I think we should keep the carriage here. Tiana's ladies must have arrived already. I'll fetch them and bring them to you. They should help you then with the ... preparation" Niall informs him then leaves, completely ignoring him.

Zayn is left with his thoughts. Tiana's ladies won't agree on this, that's for sure.

🌟

"Tiana's dead?" Elma, one of Tiana's ladies covers her mouth as she cries silently. The other ladies do too.

Niall and Zayn can't tell them what exactly happened, because he is to blame. He is the one who pushed her back. She didn't even have any last words and Zayn prays she forgives him.

"But ... What about the treaty?" Alyson, another one of Tiana's ladies asks behind her tears.

"That's why we need you" Niall speaks up. "We can't lose this. Our country can't lose this. That's why-" he turns to Zayn, "You're going to turn him to Tiana" he smiles as Zayn glares at him.

"Well ... They're a bit alike" Giselle, another one of Tiana's ladies squints her eyes at Zayn, "His hair is shorter, but the same color. At least it reaches over his shoulders"

"He doesn't have the same eye color, though. Tiana's eyes were a darker shade of brown" Hylda, the last one of Tiana's ladies notes.

"The prince won't remember that" Niall waves a dismissive hand. "I'm sure he hadn't paid much attention to such details" he turns to the girls again, "Dress him up. We'll see the outcome" he smiles brightly as Zayn groans quietly. The ladies' eyes stare into his body, and he isn't comfortable. Not one bit.

🌟

"You're the same height. And obviously the same size" Giselle teases him. "Your waist is a little small for a man" Zayn gapes at her but she shrugs, "Works for you" she says as she looks over the dresses that belonged to Tiana.

"You have to get rid of your beard as well. And your other facial hair. Like, all of it" Elma walks up to him. "You need a smooth skin" she smiles, "Definitely waxing"

"I can style your hair to be wavy, splits it from the middle, adds value to the sides" Hylda unties his hair, "We need to do something about your invisible boobs" she points out.

"You need to adjust your behavior too" Alyson says from where she stands next to Niall looking over the jewelry, "You're lucky though. Turning into a high profile person" she whispers the last part to herself knowing very well that Zayn doesn't need a reminder of who he is. A bastard. The son of the king's mistress. Someone with no title.