Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①

Everything is uncomfortable.

He thought it'd be a cell, but it appears that Harry decided to lock him up in the tower instead. A decent place for a queen maybe, but he knows he isn't delicate or anything of that sort. He can handle it pretty much if it wasn't for the horrible tight corset around his waist literally squeezing his insides, and all the fabric covering his skin along with fake body parts, and the need to pretend it doesn't bother him one bit because he can still show them that he's not breaking that easily. Perhaps getting rid of the jewelry would be a start, and maybe if he got a little privacy without the gap between the bars in the door, he can undo his corset.

Another glance outside the window since he doesn't plan to sleep soon. It's almost dawn, his brain still working, mostly planning Louis' death somehow, but also his escape. Escaping isn't really an option, he needs something to prove his goodwill if there's any, but he still needs to get out alive if Harry didn't already plan on chopping his head off in the morning. Pretty rational, if Harry was to kill his parents he'd have done the same. No, actually, he'd pull out his sword and stab it right into Harry's chest at the same moment he admitted his deed, which makes him think again why would Harry lock him up instead of killing him right away.

He still waits by the window, fingers reaching to move his necklace around, seeing how the fade light reflects on the jewel hanging from it. He waits for a signal, anything.

He waits for Niall.

So far, Niall hasn't testified, he's somehow involved too, he knows Louis would go after him, knows that Liam knows Niall is involved but is grateful he didn't mention him. He might though, anything slipping from his mouth would be against him and Zayn blames himself for getting Liam involved in his issues, but he had no other option. He thinks he can take care of that, Liam still considers him as a friend, or he hopes he still does, that maybe by some miracle he doesn't think he's guilty, which has a great percentage of not being true, but he's being held in a tower and he can't really do much on his own.

There are his ladies too, feeling guilt and relief at the same time, doesn't know if they're truly on his side still or they abandoned him. He reasons though that even if they think he's a murderer, someone they might fear for the first time even though Zayn has no intent to ever harm any of them, they should also consider the face that in the eyes of the world, he's the German queen, the one who could take their country back, the one who can save their families and friends if they helped him get out of this situation first.

He sighs, body tired from the night events, not having enough sleep for the past few days is also appearing on his state. Eyes tired from being opened, and brain never stopping that adds to his already physical fatigue, and he feels himself about to explode before managing to do anything. Hitting his head against a wall seems a good idea of letting both his mind and body resting, or perhaps just sleeping now and asks to have himself beheaded while still in his slumber and that way he can sleep for eternity. God how he wish he already dies.

But no, there are responsibilities waiting for him, and he hates losing, especially to Louis. He needs to teach that asshole that he's not the one in charge. Zayn takes a deep breath, shoulders slumping again and he rests his head backwards on the wall next to the window. He wonders if Harry ever thought he can run away, he can break this window with his heels perhaps and then descend down even though he has no idea how to yet, if he can possibly balance his body with him being in a dress while getting down. How on earth do women do those things? He frowns and looks down on his body, getting too feminine lately, and the worst part being that he's even getting used to it. Amazing, he used to look in disgust at himself in the mirror, a bit surprised at his appearance and a little confused too.