Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤

Ipswich, Suffolk, England.

"You can take a ship from here. Shorter way through Netherlands, then to your country. At least you know your way from there ... You can go to Sweden instead"

Zayn turns to Liam, "I doubt it. They'll recognize me once I reach Germany"

Their traveling was slower than what Zayn anticipated, but they had to keep it on the low since apparently his head is still wanted. They were sitting at another inn to spend the night, when suddenly a loud bang on their door startled them. Zayn looked indifferent so Liam took it upon himself to get up. There were noises, loud ones, and he didn't appreciate it. Whoever was outside their door could've at least chosen a room instead of doing it in the hallway.

Lima opened the door and luckily they were getting dressed –the man was but the lady was so drunk to put on her clothes properly. She still managed it though after a help from the man– Liam sighed and was about to close the door again when the woman fell on the floor again, after the man walked away. Liam should've closed the door, but the woman is passed out in the hallway and he couldn't bring himself to leave her like that, so he picked her up and placed her inside the room.

"I think we have a rule" Zayn called from his bed, eyeing the woman Liam has in his arms.

"She passed out after ... I couldn't just leave her like that! Someone might rape her!"

Zayn cocked an eyebrow, "I think it's similar to what she was having seconds ago"

"Still" Liam placed her on his bed. He can see she's wearing expensive jewelry so she must be someone wealthy or with a station. Zayn frowned once he saw her face then shook his head. Liam turned to him with furrowed brows, "What?"

"Nothing" Liam gave him a knowing look making Zayn sigh, "She's just ... someone I know"

Liam tilted his head, "You barely spent any time here"

Zayn sighed again, "That's because she's not from here" Liam gave him another confused look. "Liam ... meet your future queen. Princess Laura of Denmark"

Liam's mouth gaped.

"She's ... She's ..." Liam struggled with words, his hands are shaping randomly in the air, clearly struck by the fact that she's going to be a queen. "But how? She's not even a virgin! And those acts! She can't Zayn!"

Zayn just gave him an indifferent look again, "It is what it is" he laid on the bed, pulling the covers over himself, "Don't forget to throw her out before she wakes up"

"What?!"

Zayn sighs and turns to him, "We've met before, Liam. She can't know I'm still alive. And her guards must be looking for her"

Liam presses his lips together and Zayn turns his head back and dozes off.

🌟

"Isn't she a charmer?"

Harry doesn't see the princess as a charmer, really. She doesn't have the manners, and from Harry's point of view, she doesn't compare to half of Zayn's beauty. Speaking of Zayn, he hopes he's someplace safe. He couldn't track him, not even the general would tell him a word about him, and he can't send guards randomly searching the entire country. He did though ask Louis for help, but didn't tell him about Zayn. He simply asked for a friendly favor to search for Liam, and considering that he's with Zayn, he should find him soon enough. Louis' sources are everywhere, and can easily do the job.

"I was thinking to set a date for the wedding"

Harry mentally groans as he watches the princess surrounded by many men that he doesn't understand why exactly. Either they like the way her body bends with every laugh that isn't suitable for a princess or that her talk is so interesting which Harry doubts one hundred percent.