Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③

"Zayn ... Zayn ..."

Harry huffs and dips on the bed next to him. He tries to wake him up gently by calling his name again but gets no type of reaction in return. He knows it's too early and that they both slept late, and he did knock on the door to find it unlocked, which he needs to remind Zayn to take care of that the next time.

He thinks of shaking him awake instead, but his hands rest on Zayn's shoulders once they make contact there. The skin is smooth, and he finds his hands trailing down to Zayn's back and ... He should stop. Zayn isn't wearing anything. He quickly retreats his hands and pushes Zayn's hair out of his face instead. The silky locks fall between his fingers and he leans in to call his name one more time.

"Zayn, wake up already!"

It's still not loud to jolt him awake, but his sleepy figure is distracting Harry. How his long lashes rest upon his cheeks, and the slightly pouty lips, and his scent that he could smell on his neck, and his soft skin underneath his fingers ... Yes he should really stop. But Harry's mind doesn't process that sentence quickly enough that he finds his hands trailing under the covers to Zayn's side and then his thighs.

Zayn shifts slightly and his eyes flutter open. Harry is jolted back to a sitting position, but Zayn could swear he felt something weird.

"Finally awake!" Harry gets off the bed, "Come on, we don't have much time before everybody is awake"

Zayn frowns, "Why the hell are you waking me up so early?"

"You don't want to stay until-" Harry cuts himself off, "Well, let's just say it's better to get up now if we want to leave the castle"

Zayn sighs and blinks a few times, "And where exactly are we going?" he groans flipping back on the pillows.

Harry grins, "To a nearby village" Zayn rubs his face and sits up again giving him an annoyed look. Harry turns to pick a pile of clothes throwing them at Zayn's direction so that they land on the bed next to him.

Zayn runs his hands through them and narrows his eyes at Harry. "These are men's clothes"

"I figured you'd be more comfortable in that. The people won't recognize you outside the castle. That's why you need to hurry up!" Harry walks to a chair sitting on it waiting, "And by the way, don't forget to lock your door next time"

Zayn sighs again. He has no idea why Harry is taking him to a village, but if that means to be himself for a while, then that's more than okay. But there's also the doubt of 'until' He doesn't know if Harry is doing it for him or against him. Either way, he doesn't have much choice really, so he just gets up and put whatever Harry gave him, and surprisingly, they fit very well. And if he noticed Harry watching –again– he doesn't comment on it.

Harry gets up once Zayn's finished and knocks again on the wall. It opens after a few seconds and Liam is there to lead them out.

🌟

Dulwich, London, England.

"Are we going to stay there all day? Won't people notice our sudden disappearance?"

"First, I had Liam and your ladies know where we're heading in case you still think I'm planning to kill you or something" Harry turns to look at Zayn who shrugs at him.

"I'm surrounded by English people. Of course I'd make assumptions"

"Anyway, you looked like you're suffocated inside the castle, and I thought that having some fresh air away from all that banter would do you some good, also be yourself ... My parents aren't very fond of you, and you're not making it easier on yourself either"