Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦

Germany is different. Harry had never been here before, but it's peaceful and has a nice weather.

They were welcomed politely by men sent by Zayn to ensure a safe travelling towards the castle inside a royal cart, and from what Harry can see, the people really respect Zayn from the looks they give their cart when they pass by, and are very friendly with the guards which tells him that these guards were mostly chosen by Zayn himself.

Zayn waits for them by the entrance and it might have been a long time since he last saw him but he looks even better than the last time. His hair's gotten longer and is swiped from the side to form side bangs but still not covering his big beautiful eyes that Harry still sees his long lashes flutter from such distance, with the other side a bit wavy and the rest is pulled to the same side of his bangs by a hair tie to rest on his shoulders reaching above his chest. Wearing a beige circular long skirt accompanied with a black gathered neck top and black wide belt at his waist decorated by silver crystals, and his crown settled on his head.

He looks more comfortable as he stands before them and Harry won't blame him, it's his country and he's surrounded by his people that even if he was still seen as a woman, he can be the one that people admire and respect.

Zayn watches as they approach him, and because he was well-greeted when he first arrived at the English court despite the fact that they didn't know who he was, he would still do the same for the English, and because he is greeting a royal family that came to sign a treaty with his country, he can't not to.

The king kisses his hand again that makes the queen exhales sharply and earns a frown from Harry. Zayn keeps his smile as he leads the way inside and orders the servants to accompany each to their respective rooms.

Harry doesn't miss the genuine smiles from the servants towards Zayn and the way that he approaches them in return. It's way different than he'd seen any royal treat their subjects and he can clearly see now why Zayn is the speak of every nation right now. He'd risen with the people and for the people.

Zayn allows them to rest for the day, offering whatever they need aside from food and making sure they see the best hospitality, because it makes him look better than a bitter person who has personal vendetta. He is a queen now. Even though he hates the title.

The next day, they're called to a meeting room, along with two members of his council to discuss what they're really here for.

Harry is passive, not that Zayn would expect him to be otherwise. The queen doesn't talk first in the presence of her king and Zayn waits for them to finish their own view of the treaty before he proceeds with his own.

"I was told that you demand an army ... first. Which is an odd request considering that your country isn't facing a war at the moment" The king speaks up and Zayn is glad they're getting to the bottom of it right away.

"Think of it as a replacement to mine that was lost fighting for your country" Zayn simply states. "I'd rather have a good defense than to worry about a war later" The king opens his mouth to reply but Zayn continues, "You can have Louis' army in place of those you send. It's a fair trade"

"I still don't see the point of requesting an army" The king squints his eyes at him.

"Think of it as a proof of your goodwill as well as mine. I'm allowing English army on my lands that follows your orders. If it proves no harm, we can proceed further"

"Further?" The queen speaks up.

"Yes" Zayn shifts his gaze towards her. "I will not sign a treaty based only on words" his gaze shifts back to the king, "That was proven ineffective"