Chapter 2:

Sakura's POV:

During class, I couldn't concentrate. I was only thinking about that random guy who ran into me earlier. He was kind of cute. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!!? It was finally lunch time now, so I headed for the cafeteria. When I came in, I spotted Ino and Sai and a other guy at the back. So, I waved at them and ran towards them.

"Hey Sakura! How was your class?" Ino asked me

"Boring... What about you?" I said after sitting next to her.

"Well, I was at the gym for physical education class. We played basketball." Ino replied taking Sai's hand.

I took a look at the guy next to Sai. He was looking really familiar to me. "No way! It's the guy who ran into me earlier, I better leave quickly." I thought. Before leaving to go get my lunch, the guy finally "woke up" and recognized me.

"Hn you're the one I ran into before going to class." The guy said to me without any expression on his face.

"Ran into? What the hell were you thinking Sasuke Uchiha?" Ino said.

Sasuke Uchiha. "What a cute name, I better had him on facebook" I thought while walking to the line where everybody was waiting for their food. While I was waiting, I was looking at Sasuke. He, on the other hand, was texting on his IPhone. After a long wait, I finally got my food. It was chicken and rice today. "Well, it looks good" I thought. I sat next to Ino and started eating my food.

"So Ino, who exactly is Sasuke?" I whispered to her hoping the two boys wouldn't hear me.

"Oh ignore him. He is just a boring friend of Sai. He almost never talk and doesn't give a damn about school. He's like the last person you want to hang out with, believe it." Ino replied rolling her eyes.

I was about to eat, until my good blonde and idiot friend Naruto had to grab my shoulders causing me to scream like I do every time I see a spider in my bedroom. Naruto has been my friend since elementary school. I turned to him and hugged him.

"Hey Naruto what's up?" I said.

"Oh nothing too special. I just met a really cute girl this summer. Her name is Hinata." He replied smiling to me.

Naruto too? Damn why all my friends are with someone? "Am I really not likable to guys?" I thought.

"Here have a seat Naruto and tell me about this Hinata girl, are you two dating?" I said with a wink.

"Yeah we are! She's shy around me, but I guess that's normal." Naruto replied blushing in front of me.

I finished eating my food then Ino asked to all of us (even Sasuke) if we were free this friday.

"Why pig?" I ask confused.

"Well, since this is the first week of school and we are all finally seeing each other after a long time... I thought it would be cool if we could have a party at my place after school friday." Ino replied with a smile

"Sounds fun to me." Sai said

"Same!" I replied

"Can I invite Hinata too?" Naruto asked Ino.

"Yeah sure! What about you Sasuke? Are you going to be there?" Ino asked.

"I don't know, maybe." Sasuke replied while looking at the window.

-----> after school

Sasuke's POV:

"Hey bro I'm home." I said to my brother after throwing my backpack on the sofa.

"So, did you get a girlfriend?" My brother Itachi asked.

"What the hell... This is the first day of school idiot. But I ran into a girl this morning though." I replied

"Oh yeah? What's her name?" He asked with a smirk.

Uh.. what's her name again? Damn I forgot. Anyway, I don't care about her. I went to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I was tired. So suddenly, my phone began to ring. It was Karin. An annoying fangirl.

"What do you want Karin?" I sighed.

"Oh Sasuke! Please go out with me this Friday! Pleaseeeee!!!!!!" She screamed

"Nah. I can't. Go bother someone else's life kay?" I replied then hang up.

Stupid fangirl. Please don't tell me she's not the only one. Right after I hang up, my cell phone was ringing every seconds.

You received 10 messages from: Karin

-Why did you hang up?!

-Please love me!!

-Sasuke my love!!❤️

...
Ugh.... I blocked Karin on Facebook so she would stop sending me those messages. Then, I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

*Hey guys!!!! Thank you so much for reading my second chapter of Sasusaku Heartbreaker! What do you guys think of it so far? See ya next chapter✌🏼️💕*