Chapter 9:

*I just love this SasuSaku cosplay so much!!!*

---------------

Naruto's POV:

"Man that was funny!" I laughed

"Yeah!" Shikamaru replied.

"Ok Ino, Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" She replied with a smile.

I realized that I was hungry so:

"I dare you to order a big pizza for all of us!" I said.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not. Go!"

I sat next the Hinata and put my right arm around her waist. I looked at Ino. She was ordering a pizza on the telephone. She was looking at with a grin. I started laughing.

Ino's POV:

I ordered the pizza and after 10 minutes, the pizza man finally arrived at my house. The doorbell rang and I walked to my door. I opened it and the pizza man stood there with the box in hand.

"It will be 15$ please." He said.

"There you go." I handed the money.

He gave me the box with the large pizza in it. I went back to the living room and everyone was dancing to the music. I smiled and screamed:

"Who wants to eat?" I asked

Everyone took a slice of pizza and began to eat.

"Hey we could watch a movie or something?" I asked

--------> after the movie

It was 1 A.M, everyone was sleeping except me and Sai for some reason. Sakura was sleeping on Sasuke, Tenten on Neji, Temari on Shikamaru, Hinata on Naruto and Kiba, well with his dog. I decided to take my cell phone and take a picture of everyone on snapchat. I put a heart emoji next to every 'couples' then send the picture to all of them. Their cell phone began to ring.

"Uh??" Everyone said half-sleeping.

They all opened snapchat and look at the picture I just sent them. They were all shocked. I began to laugh.

-----> after the party

Sakura's POV:

"Sasuke, don't forget you're staying at my place tonight." I said.

"Yeah." He replied.

We said bye to everyone else and began to walk back to my house. It was dark and cold outside. I was freezing. Sasuke looked at me smiling. He took off his coat and put it on my shoulders. It was so warm... I could smell his perfume coming from his coat. I began to blush.

"Feeling better now?" He asked.

"Yeah thank you Sasuke." I replied.

We finally arrived at home after 7 minutes of walking. We entered the house and well, all the lights were off and my mom and sister were sleeping.

"Try not to make too much noise okay?" I whispered

"Okay." He whispered back.

We walked upstairs and went to my bedroom. Sasuke had no emotion when he came to my room. "He must be tired," I thought. Wait. "WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING TO SLEEP?!?! AHHHH!!!!" I thought.

"There is a guest room right next to my bedroom. This is where you will be sleeping." I said.

"Okay fine." He replied.