Chapter 3:

------> next morning

Sakura's POV:

I woke up in my bedroom. I scanned the hour on the alarm clock and looked at the ceiling. Thoughts were floating through my mind. Sasuke... That mysterious and calm boy. I wanted to know about him. So, I took my cell phone and texted to Ino.

Me: Hey pig should I add Sasuke on Facebook?

Ino: Yeah sure... but why the heck do you want to add him?

Me: Idk.. I could maybe talk to him or something.

Ino: Are you kidding me? Dude, he doesn't give a damn about anything. If you text to him, he won't respond to your message, believe it.

Me: How do you know?

Ino: Well... the truth is, I once was his girlfriend. After two days, he didn't care about me anymore. Anyway, do what you want.

Me: Oh ok... Thx for answering my question though.

Suddenly, my mom came in my room telling me that breakfast was ready. Before leaving my room, I decided to add Sasuke on Facebook. "Man he's hot." I thought.

"Sakura!! Stop texting on your phone and come eat." My mom yelled from downstairs.

I threw my Iphone on my bed and walked to the kitchen with a smile on my face.

"Well, seeing that smile on your face, you must've had a great dream." My mom said to me while putting the plates full of food on the table.

Today's breakfast was waffles with lots of maple syrup (yes I am Canadian xD). My favorite. I sat down on the chair and started eating.

"You're right mom I had a great dream, though I don't remember it." I replied right after swallowing some food.

"Oh. I forgot to ask you how was your first day of school yesterday. How was it?" My mom said.

"Well, I was happy to see my friends again and all, but there's one other thing that also made my day. I saw a guy at school and he was really hot..." I smirked.

Oh gosh... Why did I even talked about this to my mom? I thought.

"Ohhh... What's his name?" She smirked.

"Sasuke Uchiha." I replied then took a bite of food.

"Oh, he used to be Ino's boyfriend correct?" She asked

"Yes. Wait what the hell? How come you knew that before me?"

"Her mom told me when your best friend broke up with him. He really broke her heart. Apparently, Ino is not the only one who suffered this." My mom sighed.

Wow. I was shocked. Even so, it wouldn't stop me from trying to talk to him. After I finished eating my food, I cleared the table and went back to my bedroom hoping he accepted my friend request on Facebook. I checked up my phone and screamed.

"YEAHHHH!!!! He accepted my friend request!!" I screamed jumping everywhere in my bedroom.

I wanted to text him immediately after, but I remembered I had to go to school soon. I put my uniform on, brushed my teeth and walked to my bus stop.

Ino's POV:

As I waited at my bus stop, I decided to call my best friend Sakura to tell her about my night with Sai. I took my phone and called her.

"Hello?" Sakura said

"Hey forehead! I just have to tell you about my night with my boyfriend!" I replied playing in my hair.

"Wait, you slept with him?" She asked

"No idiot! I remind you that I'm only 16." I replied

"Okay sorry. So what is it?" She asked

I explained to her that Sai needed help with sciences. He wanted me to ask him questions about the theory that he learned, just to be sure that he understood everything. So, I walked to his place and arrived around 18:30. Once I arrived, I knocked on the door and he answered right away. He opened the door and looked at me with a cute smile. I came in and we went to his bedroom. We sat on his bed and began studying. For the first few minutes, the studying went well. But then soon enough, he asked me to stop with the questions. In short, he just wanted to kiss me. We kissed on his bed for many minutes. I then realized that I didn't felt that way when I first kissed Sasuke. It was different...

"So yeah that's it." I said

"I envy you so much Ino. You're so lucky to have a boyfriend! *sighs* and I'll never get one." She replied with a sad tone.

"Guys are just ignorant and blind Sakura. You need to talk to guys more to get their attention." I replied.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She said

The bus was coming towards my bus stop so I said bye to my best friend and came in.

So that's it for chapter 3! I hope that you guys liked it! So far, I really love writing this story and I have tons of ideas for the next chapters! Stay tuned for chapter 4.❤️