Chapter 8:

-----> after school

Ino's POV:

"Luckily, my parents won't be here tonight." I thought. Once I came back from school, I immediately started preparing the house. I decided that the whole party would be in the living room. It was a bit messy, so I cleaned the whole room. I attached a big disco ball on the ceiling, because why not? I turned the two big speakers on  to check if they still worked. They still did.

After that, I went to the kitchen to get some cups for the drinks. Then, I looked in the fridge. There were enough bottles full of beer for everyone. I decided to leave them in the fridge for now. I closed the fridge's door and walked to the pantry. I hoped that there would be a bag full of chips, but sadly no. "Well, I guess I'll have to get one at the grocery store."

I went outside and walked to the grocery store which was only 5 minutes far away from my house. On my way, I encountered my best friend Sakura.

"Hey Ino! Where you're going?" She said

"Oh just getting a good bag of chips for the party that's all." I replied with a smile.

"Oh that's right the party is tonight! I better go and get prepared then"

"Okay see ya tonight forehead!"

After 5 minutes of walking, I finally arrived at the grocery store. Once I came in, I immediately walked to the aisle which showed candies and chips. I took a salt and vinegar flavored bag of chip with a bag of skittles. "This will be perfect." I thought. After I paid, I immediately walked back to my house.

----> at my house

I decided I would start preparing myself. I took a quick shower, brushed and dried my long blonde hair, put a long black dress on, put on some black eye liner and brushed my teeth. Then, I took a selfie and send it to everybody who will be here at the party tonight with a message saying:

-Be at my place at 8'o clock okay?😁✌🏼️

We will be 11 in total. There will be: Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Sai, Hinata, Shikamaru, Kiba, Tenten, Neji, Temari and me.
"It is going to be awesome." I thought. Before I was about to go back to my bedroom I got a call from Sakura.

"Hey pig I will here in like 15 minutes kay?"

I looked at the hour and it was 7:45.

"Yeah sure I'll be waiting for you!"

Then, I hang up before heading for the living room. I sat on my couch and waited.

Sasuke's POV:

"Bro you look great. You will get the ladies there." My brother Itachi said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah..." I replied

I was wearing a chic black tuxedo. I decided to put some gel on my hair, because why the hell not? I looked at my cell phone and realized I got a text from Ino. It was a selfie of herself with a message saying to come at her place for 8. "I guess she's cute. Wait, I can't say that she's my ex." I thought. I looked at the hour and it was 7:50. I said bye to my bro and headed for Ino's place.

Ino's POV:

I was finally 8'o clock. So suddenly, I heard my doorbell ring. I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it and Sakura was standing in front of me. She was wearing a turquoise long dress. Her hair was straight and she had some makeup.