Chapter 6:

Sasuke's POV:

I noticed that Sakura and Ino weren't there anymore when Karin and her bitchy friends arrived. They saw me and of course Karin had to scream my name like an idiot.

"Oh Sasuke I didn't know you were working there!" Karin said cheerfully.

Crap. I still had to be "gentle" with her since she's a costumer. "If I don't give her a good service, I'll be kicked out!" I thought.

"So, would you like something to eat or drink?" I said with a forced and fake smile.

"Man, this is the last time I do that" I thought. Karin looked at me chuckling, then started to play in her hair. She was actually flirting.

"No, what I want is you." She replied with a smile

Ughhhhh..... Before replying to her, I remembered that I forgot to ask Sakura for math. Then, I looked back at Karin who was still trying to flirt.

"Look Karin, I'm sorry, but I just can't go out with you. You're just not my type ok?" I replied.

She looked at me at bit sad. It sooo clear that she faking it.

"Oh I see now, you like one of them don't you?" Karin said showing her fists.

"Well, not really, but they're still better looking than you and your pathetic friends." I said with no emotion

Crap I shouldn't have said that. I took a look behind me and luckily my boss wasn't there when I said that. Karin was crying. I was kind of happy of what I said to her. "This should shut her up for a while" I thought. After 30 seconds of crying she finally decided to leave. I looked at my watch and it was 20:00. I was done working by this hour so I left the Café. While I was walking towards my house, I thought of Sakura. "I wonder what happened to her" I thought.

----> The next day

Sakura's POV:

I woke up at Ino's house. I slept very well. I yawned and stretched myself a bit. Ino was still sleeping. I decided to wake her up like I always do. I jumped on the bed causing her to scream and fall on the ground.

"HAHAHAHA wake up pig." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah I'm up." Ino yawned.

We both went downstairs and eat a croissant with some nutella on it for breakfast.

"We better get ready for school." I said full of energy.

"My gosh forehead how can you be full of energy at this hour?" She asked scrubbing her eyes

"I'm just really happy to see Sasuke today." I replied with a big smile

We went back to Ino's bedroom to change into our ugly looking uniforms. We brushed our teeth and our hair. Then, we looked at ourselves at the mirror.

"I'm so much prettier than you forehead." Ino said putting her long blonde hair into a ponytail

"No, you look like shit" I replied looking at her angrily.

"Oh you're just just jealous" she teased me

After a good minute of arguing we finally left the house. We started walking towards the bus stop. It was a sunny day.

"Hey Ino?" I asked

"Yeah what is it?"

"I want to know what it's like to have a boyfriend."

"Well, honestly I can't really tell you. You have to experience it for yourself." Ino replied with a wink

"What does she mean by you have to experience it for yourself?" I thought. After two minutes, the bus finally arrived. In the bus, I sat next to Ino (of course). Then soon enough, a girl kept looking at me with a weird look.

"What the hell do you want?" I looked back a her with a grin.

"You talked to Sasuke yesterday didn't you? You know, at the Starbucks." She replied

Before I even had the chance to speak, Ino turned to her and stand up.

"Yeah and what if she did?" Ino asked

"Well, Karin is very angry at your flat friend here. You see, she doesn't like it when other girls talk to him." She replied seriously

"WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME BI*CH??!??" I said with anger

Right after I said that, I punched her in the face hard. She began to cry and scream.

"This, is what happens when someone call me flat. Pest." I said.

I sat down, took my earphones and listened to music like nothing happened. I looked at Ino. She was shocked.

"S-Sakura this is not like you at all." She said almost trembling.

"Yeah I know." I sighed.

----> at school

My first class was physical education. "I guess I won't be with Ino." I thought. I said bye to my best friend who was cuddling and kissing with Sai before heading to the cloakrooms. When I arrived, there was a group of girls who were already there. One of them, was Karin.

"Oh look who's here." Karin said fixing me

"I know you're jealous of me Karin." I said grinning

"Jealous of what?" She said laughing

"I won't even bother to explain. It's your problem if you're too stupid to understand." I said with a serious look.

I changed into my physical education kit then left the cloakroom. When I started walking towards the gym, I saw Sasuke alone waiting.

"Hey Sasuke! How are you?" I asked cheerfully

"Hn I'm fine. What about you?" He replied with a smile

"Well, Karin really annoys me." I said slowly hoping that she wasn't there.

"What does she says about you?" He asked with a smirk

"That I'm ugly and flat chested. She's just jealous of me."

"Oh really? Well don't listen to her. Everything she says is wrong."

I began to blush. I didn't know what to say after that. "Does that mean that he thinks I'm pretty?" I thought. The teacher finally arrived and unlocked the gym. Sasuke and I, along with the rest of the group, walked in. The gym was really big. We all sat in a big circle at the center of the gym. Of course, I sat next to Sasuke.

"Okay class, today we will start with volleyball. So make teams of four." The teacher said smiling.

Sasuke and I looked at each other smiling. "His smile is so beautiful ahhhhh!!!!!" I thought

"Lets team up with Naruto and Shikamaru!" I said

"Yeah." He replied.

Thx a lot for reading chapter 6! Plz tell me if the story is good so far!